While walking to my room after check in. I was highly disappoint that a large bag of trash was sitting in the hallway. Also upset with how dirty the carpets were stained in the hallways. They looked as if they hadn't been cleaned in a year or more. The ice mechine has been broken for months. Two of the lights in my room didn't work. And late in the night the toilet backed up and over flooded when I tried to flush it. So I had to spend 20 minutes cleaning up. Woke up in the morning and was very mad that the Grab and Go breakfast din't offer any juice. I don't drink coffee and am not a fan of milk, so having no beverage choice made breakfast disappointing. Colton at the front desk is a rock star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Deerwood Park Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay