I was very displeased with the quality of the room and the attitude of the staff. First, when I checked into the room the furnishings where old, unkept and had a unpleasant odor. Secondly, the room was not cleaned. I found a Jimmy Johns sandwich wrapper in the closet, black hairs in the sink, a quarter roll of toilet paper with no new roll in the room and there was no key to the safe. When I contacted the front desk staff to explain these issues to them they where unconcerned and never once offered to change the room or ask what they could do to make my stay more satisfactory. When I went to the front desk to get the toilet paper, because the front desk did not answer the phone, I had to pound on the desk to get the front desk clerks attention and then when she did come out from the back room she made a disgusted sound like I was bothering her. I This was my first stay at an Extended Stay America and will be my last. I would rather sleep in my car then stay at one of these hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Deerwood Park Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay