“What a great place!”

Ranked #100 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
USA
“What a great place!”
Reviewed 27 July 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to our next trip to Jacksonville - we've found a keeper. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Lobby is lovely and inviting. Pool was warm and there's a nice gas grill available for guests to use at poolside. The room was well designed and had everything we needed, and the bed was really comfy.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank mel0225

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2009

I get to spend a lot of time "on the road" each year, and wherever I go, I look for good value in my accommodations.

Extended Stay Hotels give me just what I need. And this location exemplifies the best of what they have to offer.

The thing I like best is the full-size kitchen. It is so nice to not have to face a surly waiter over my breakfast coffee. Or come back from the jobsite at 2200 and be able to slip off my shoes, kick back, and watch a movie with my supper.

At this location, Charles and the rest of the staff are friendly and helpful. They remember my name when I walk in the door, and make sure I have a room which is to my liking. And it is always spotlessly clean and fresh.

I have stayed at Extended Stay locations in Jacksonville, Savannah GA, Richmond VA, and Austin TX. I have put up my clients, vendors, and friends in the local location. And it is always the same: good folks providing good service and excellent value to the business traveler.

So I go back and back...with confidence.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
3 Thank OrganGrinder32
West Palm Beach
Reviewed 9 October 2008

Staff very courteous.hotel very clean.suite rooms at great price.
I would stay at this location again.

• Liked — friendly staff
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank joshWestPalmBeach
Spring Grove, IL
Reviewed 2 April 2007

We stayed here because it was close to family and we heard it had been recently renovated...what a joke! Even though our bedspreads were new the sheets were so warn they popped off everytime you got into bed. The pillows and mattress were horrible, very worn. There was so much mold in the shower I was afraid it would come out and attack me and the floors and the kitchenette were so dirty we didn't want to even think about putting anything in it. The sofa had many, many, many stains on it that it looked as if someone had enjoyed themselves one to many times on it (if you get my drift). The free breakfast was pathic as the only thing offered was plain bagels, toast, two types of cereal and coffee...but watch out you had to fight the hotel staff for the breakfast provided. We commented we saw more staff eating breakfast there every morning than guests..hmmm isn't that a hotel no-no! The front desk staff was rude and short with you and if you needed something not quick to help. We tried to do laundry there but there was only two machines and they were very, very rusty and dirty and the detergent machine out of soap...so we skipped it. Since housekeeping is limited we found people piled their dirty linens outside their door and their garbage in the public trash cans in the hotel thus having them overflowing onto the floor. The hotel pool was unheated and not very clean. Next time we are in the area we will spend a little more money and hopefully have a better place than this.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Rooms
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank JEMMom
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 April 2006

Foyer of hotel very nice. Staff very very nice and pleasant and helpful. Exercise room-some equipment did not work. They were renovating third floor where laundry was located so had to find laundry in the area. Rooms do need renovating. Good size rooms with nice kitchen area. Pool and area around pool was very clean. Hotel located off the beaten track and very quiet. Would try the hotel again after renovations. Rates were excellent for being their at Easter time.

Stayed April 2006
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint
Tricove Inn & Suites
#75 of 133 in Jacksonville
Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South
#90 of 133 in Jacksonville

Been to Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park? Share your experiences!