“Never disapoints!”

Ranked #25 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Pensacola, Florida
“Never disapoints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

My wife, our cat, and I have stayed at this La Quinta many times over the last 6-8 months. We find that it is one of the best hotels we have stayed at. The rooms are always clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Check in/out is usually very fast. Prices are also very reasonable (even when booking last minute).

It is in a safe area located with other hotels and a small duck pod with fountain nearby. All rooms have nice flat screen TV’s and free wifi.

This hotel has a nice pool and hot tub area. It is by the interstate, but still very quiet. The beds are so comfortable too!

It is located in a quiet area off of JT Butler Blvd and I-95. Being set off the main road helps reduce the noise of the traffic. There are MANY fast food and gas stations located within .5 to 1 mile drive of the hotel. There is a huge shopping complex about 5 miles drive away.

Overall, I recommend this hotel for its friendly staff, quiet, comfortable, and clean rooms, and its central location and ease of getting in and out.

Don’t forget, if you bring your pet, they stay for free too!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Macon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

My fiance and I had arrive early that afternoon before check-in at 3pm. We arrived about 1pm and was told that the hotel did have availability but had no room available by General Mgr; however, one of the front desk associate told the GM that their was one KIng (non-smoking) size room and bed. My fiance and I stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville on Feb. 18th-19th. We were in Jacksonville for the weekend for one of my fiance's military buddy wedding. Our room was very comfortable with its King-size bed, modern furnitures and LCD flat screen TV. The only problems that we had during our stay was---their was ants crawling on the floor in the bathroom, no trash bags in the trash can, the main elevator was so slow and crowd all the times, and the lock on our lock keep getting stuck and wouldn't lock. The major problem I had was trying to talk to the spanish only speaking housekeeper staff ( Need More spanish/english speaking housekeeper staff) But other then, these minor problems----our stay at the La Quinta Jacksonville was a good stay with a good price.

Room Tip: Always check your bathroom for insects (ants, roach or etc) before you check-in, make sure your lock...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LundyCLC
La Jolla, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I was assigned at this on a layover as flight crew. This hotel seriously exceeded my expectations. It is beautiful, modern, great beds. The rooms are spacious and modern. The tvs were great and I loved the theme option on the tv which creates white noise options such as ocean sounds with a matching view. Super to relax to. The front desk lady that checked me in and helped me multiple times was geat helping me locate nearby banks, tanning salon etc, printing directions for me. This is a really nice hotel in a really nice and convenient area.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Myself and two female companions stayed two nights, about a week apart just around New Years 2011-2012. One of the nights was New Year's Eve in fact. The rooms were clean, comfortable and felt safe. The price was very good. Access to Rt 295 is very convenient. A Publix supermarket is a short walk across the road and there are easily accessed We'd stayed at another La Quinta in Charleston, SC the wek before and were pleased with the price and amenities so we're pretty much sold on them for reasonable, clean and safe overnight stays while on the road. The complimentary continental breakfast at this one in Jax was a little lacking compared to the one in Charleston but it was still ok. I'd stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank RaceArtist
Bartow, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

We had to arrive late to visit my father in the hospital (St. Luke's is very nearby). We arrived about 11 p.m. and our room was ready and just as we requested - 2 queen beds, top floor, near the back elevator and parking. It was just my adult son and I and we had comfortable beds and a clean, safe room. The location is primarily business and there are a number of various restaurants (including a Cracker Barrel) and other hotels (Hampton, Courtyard, Wingate, Red Roof) within walking distance. We chose this since we didn't want to spend much (only $49 for the night) and wanted to be in this location. I wouldn't say it was immaculately clean, but clean, probably just seemed worn more than not clean. It was very quiet and the shower was one of the better hotel showers we've used. If we had to stay in that area again - I'd stay there again. However, we only had 2 double beds. Had my husband been with us, the double bed would not have been large enough. We'd probably have to either have a king bed w/ roll-away or stay in the nearby Wingate or Hampton with 2 queen beds per room. Always verify if the beds are queen or doubles if more than one person will be sleeping in each bed. Just verify with the hotel the actual bed size. The hostess at check-in was very nice and very helpful.
Our breakfast (included in price of room) was adequate - not as nice as a Hampton, but they offered boiled eggs, cereals, muffins, and 'u-make'em' type belgian waffles. Definitely worth the price we paid, but I wouldn't pay more for what we had. Good value. Good location. Clean, safe accommodations.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
South Florida, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a week on business not by choice. The hotel is worn bit clean. There is a standard continental breakfast that is included, and is replenished. Everyone I encountered at the hotel was very friendly. This is a pet friendly hotel, and I was worried about allergies but I had no prolema whatsoever. My only complaint, is the hotel is SO NOISY!!! I was on the first floor, and all night long you hear barking/yapping dogs. I think they are yapping/barking when the owners walk the dogs down the hall. Always between midnight and 5am I was constantly woken up, and I am a deep sleeper so this was unusual for me. I did not get much sleep all week. If I would have been more prepared ear plugs probably would have taken care of the problem. No other complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed October 2011