Our second multi day stay in the past two years, would definitely stay again when in the area. Be prepared for a bad cup of coffee in the AM, but Cracker Barrel is next door with a decent cup of coffee for $2.00 or McDonald's is within 2 blocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd. was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd. is east of the St. Johns River, just minutes from the University of North Florida,...see more area sand beaches and downtown. Drive north to the Jacksonville Landing for dining and entertainment, the Jacksonville Zoo, Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens, and Alltel Stadium (Jacksonville Jaguars and the Gator Bowl). There are acres of challenging golf courses nearby, and shopping at Edwin Watts Golf Store and the Avenues Mall. You can easily access Dave and Busters for food, drink, video games and simulators. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd has a heated swimming pool (open year around) and relaxing hot tub in a resort-style courtyard, with plenty of shade umbrellas. Our fitness center is well-equipped, like our spacious rooms. We provide a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM for you each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard Hotel Jacksonville
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
- La Quinta Jacksonville
- Jacksonville La Quinta