“BEST of an unfortunate situation!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd
Ranked #29 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My vehicle was struck in the middle of the night by another guest but the hotel staff was more than helpful and accommodating regardless of their signs posted saying that they were not responsible for damages. The hotel itself was an excellent value and SUPER clean. OUTSTANDING customer service!!!

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Clean, and comfy. Staff was friendlyl and accommodating. Pet Friendly! Pool is small, but if you're not going for the pool then it's a great place to stay. Breakfast is included, great variety. Cracker Barrell is next door for dinner is great.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I did a thorough search on hotels in Jacksonville and I came across a ton of horror stories and photos from users about other hotels in the area. I've stayed at La Quinta twice before in other states and I had a good experience so I decided to give them another try since user reviews of this one in Jacksonville were good. When I first arrived I was checked in promptly but the room was on the first floor right next to the pool so it was noisy. The front-desk attendent promptly set me up with another room on the third floor. The elevator smelled of burt electrical wires which made me nervous but I couldn't smell it on the 2nd day there. The room was very clean and the bed, bed sheets, and pillows were AMAZINGLY comfy! I don't even thing "amazingly" is a word but it's the only one that I could think of to describe the comfort of the bed.
The location is just a short distance from the highway exit but if you miss the turn into the street that the hotel is on be prepared for a long journey back as there are no U-turns and you have to get back on an interstate only to get off again and hope that you nail your turn in time. Very confusing.
I didn't give this a full 5 stars because the breakfast included in the stay is very bland. Bagels, cereal, hard boiled eggs and sour oranges. The coffee tasted like dirt mixed with water. I wish they offered scrambled egges and sausage links or bacon. Then, that would be the icing on the cake. They definitely need to step up the quality of their coffee.
Overall, comfort and cleanliness are always most important, and for that, I will definitely choose La Quinta again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Overall this hotel is very reasonable price and also in a safe area. It is very well cared for and clean. My only problem was with pets waste on the front side walk area. I will say the pool was clean the jacuzzi was clean and well heated. Overall I am pleased with the price and the room.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

we had driven from Pittsburgh pa to Jacksonville fl. arrived at the La Quinta earlier than we expected arrived at 730 am way before check in, we had to be somewhere at 200 pm . the asst. manager Chip Robinson loaned us a room to freshen up and take a nap before our room was ready, so we can be ready for our meeting at 200 pm . this has never happened to us at a motel ever , La Quinta is our hotel of choice thanks again chip we will be back . and we will always use La Quinta. everyone was very freindly

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Nice La Quinta. Grounds and lobby looked good. Elevator very slow, needs some work. Bed rooms old looking, need some updating - however flat screen tv was nice. Beds little old - mattress needs replacing.

1  Thank Edwin R
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I had a business trip in Jacksonville that required me to be there for three weeks. I found this place to be clean, comfortable rooms and a very accommodating staff eager to help make my stay pleasant.

This hotel was located close to my work and very close to numerous restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business