“very good hotel with excellent customer service”

Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #73 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Professional, knowledgable, and genuinely courteous and friendly staff; clean well accommodated rooms; very convenient location to shopping, restaurants, city and work locations; great breakfast, good food at in-house restaurant/bar and always had great, friendly service; to top it off I had a great rate! Much, much more than I have received or would expect at the rate I paid. Ended up staying here the length of my contract, just over 3 months. Hoping to find more work or time off to come back to JAX and stay at this Ramada.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Another great experience at this hotel - front desk was very friendly. Rooms were clean just like before. This hotel is close to everything in Jacksonville. Went in the bar and the bartender Eric remembered us from visiting there before. We thought that was just amazing. Eric is just so friendly and good at what he does. a great bartender. Makes all the customers so comfortable. Cant wait to visit again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Quincy, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

My company held a seminar at this hotel so price was not an issue. When I arrived I was welcomed by Mary at the front desk, checked in and, of course given my keys and good directions to my room, our conference room, and the restaurant, lounge.
When I got to my room I noticed there was no iron, nor an ironing board. Had to go back to the car anyhow, so I mentioned it to the front desk and after a genuine apology was told that it would be taken care of. When I returned to the room a maintenance man was there, iron and board in hand. The rooms were very clean, well kept, even though a little tired but very comfortable. A warm thank you to the staff for a nice stay.

Room Tip: Had a room near the ice machine, but noise was NOT an issue.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center
#37 of 132 in Jacksonville
Tricove Inn & Suites
Tricove Inn & Suites
#68 of 132 in Jacksonville

Been to Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!