Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jacksonville Marriott(Jacksonville)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Tricove Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront desknice lobbybreakfast was excellentrecommend this hotelnice hotelcheck in was a breezefree breakfastcomfy bedstayed here for one nightshort drivestaff was very friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here againgreat place to staythe breakfast areaparking lotelevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I travel extensively with my job and appreciate the convenient location and courtesy of all hotel staff. It is located off I-95 South exit 344). This hotel has clean, quiet and very comfortable rooms. If you are working or on a leisure trip, I highly recommend this location. It is close to everything you would need. Many thanks for the staff and owners for making this a most pleasing trip for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express (exit 344 off 95 South. Salisbury Rd) May 7-9. We found the room exceptually clean, comfortable and very quiet. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great!
We were in Jacksonville for a church meeting and found this location which is conveniently located, however we did have a hard time finding it from the Interstate. Best to call and get directions. We would stay there again if ever in the Jacksonville area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Dear Dunkin2,
I really appreciate your time and your kind words about us. I am glad you found us from the interstate, it sure can be tricky. We are here to take care of our customers and it is great to hear feedback of job well done. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

We have stayed here several times and come back because of the location. It is close to 202, I 95 and Southpoint Surgery Center. It is close of restaurants and shopping. The hotel is very clean, quiet and hotel employees helpful. The breakfast is wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Marystepn,
Thank you so much for your loyalty to us! We know you have many choices and it means a lot to us that you keep returning to our hotel. I am glad to hear that you love our service and our amenities. Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

we stayed the night og may 9, 20013.. the staff went beyond the call of duty to meet our needs , which by any measure, were unusual.... that said, our room was clean and quiet, breakfast was outstanding... lisa at the front desk was so helpful and holiday inn can be proud of the entire staff. thanks for a great stay

Room Tip: our 4th floor room was quiet and restful with 2 double beds
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ibuck1
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about us! We really appreciate your time and your kind words. I will definitely share your comments with our staff and we are looking forward to your future visits in Jacksonville. Thank you

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The best hotel I stayed in so far!!! The front desk was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh.The hotel looked beautiful like it was just built. The location of the hotel was very simple to get to.

• Stayed: May 2013
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dweldon31, I want to thank you for your time and kind words! I am so glad to hear that your stay was so smooth from start to finish. I know your nice words will bring a smile to our staff for job well done. Thank you!