We usually stay in Hyatt, Marriot, or other 5 to 6 star hotels when we go on vacations. However, our clients had booked this hotel for us and we were apprehensive about it. We arrived and found a quaint and welcoming hotel! The staff was so sweet and friendly! There were fresh warm cookies in packets on the desk, a basket of fresh apples and a jar of candies. There was a desk with FREE internet. A lovely dining area with TV, a stack of today's newspapers and lovely carpeting. The morning breakfasts are wonderful! Bagels, muffins, cereals, fruits, coffes, juices..ec etc etc..a smiling woman is there constantly making sure everything is clean and things are filled. Our first floor rooms were spacious and ohh so sparkling clean! They have the famous Kohler showerhead! Beds were very comfy and there was NO noise at all. We had nice sitting area and a separate sleeping area. I heard the hotel is just 3 years old. There is a Dave and Busters only 5 minutes walking distance and your kids are going to love it! I met the owner of the hotel, Mr. Kish - such a nice gentleman. He kept asking if we were okay and if there is anything he can do to make our stay better. I do not find this kind of treatment anywhere else especially by an owner. We will always stay here and HIGHLY recommend this place!
Mr. and Mrs. Haines (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville-South is an award wining hotel located off I-95 at exit 344 (J. Turner Butler BLVD) in South Jacksonville. We are the closest Holiday Inn Express Hotel to downtown Jacksonville. Our 100 % non smoking hotel is ideal for business or pleasure, as we provide what is important; comfort and fashionable furnishings. if you are here for business, this hotel is located within close proximity to companies such as Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Citigroup, Blue Cross & Blue Shield and Mayo Clinic. If you are here for pleasure, visit the beaches, the City of Jacksonville, watch the Jacksonville Jaguars play at Alltel Stadium, go shopping at St. Johns Town Center Mall or visit one of our many universities like Jacksonville University, Edward Waters College, or the University of North Florida. Our beautiful hotel and suites feature complimentary high speed wireless Internet access, a deluxe continental breakfast, enjoy a workout in our fitness center on a treadmill, life cycle, stair stepper or weight station. We have a USA Today newspaper available to you every weekday. Enjoy our freshly baked Otis Spunkmeyer cookies in the evening. The best way to unwind is to simply relax in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Jacksonville South
- Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville