I like the convenience of Extended Stay and everyone at this location has been welcoming and very helpful. I just moved here from NJ. They are very nice to see in the morning and get a hi, how are you today Maam. I also stayed at an Extended Stay in NJ, that is why I chose this Hotel.
This hotel is clean, happy and very friendly.
If you are worried about bugs, don't, buy the way, you are in Florida, you walk outside and see lizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I love them because they love my dogs!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville