Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Tricove Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
Hometown Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelfront desknice lobbyother hotelsstayed for one nighthot tubminute drivebusiness tripclean hotellobby areastaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accessbed was comfortablemayo clinicmarriottpropertyinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We selected the one bedroom king suite,, extremely impressed,, living room and bedroom are separate,, it's like a nice small apartment,, private bedroom with a very comfy king bed, living room has a pullout queen bed set up with chairs and a mini wet bar mini fridge and microwave,, exterior extremely well kept,, would definitely book this room again

Room Tip: Very nice for privacy when you have a child or two with you, bedroom has its own door , dual thermostats ,,one in the bedroom and one in the living room, private balcony withsmall end table and chairs. Very roomy
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janine B
Jocelyn D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Janine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed our suite and found it perfect for your family! We take great pride in our hotel and we're so glad you noticed.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are in Jacksonville!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed here overnight on our way to Hilton Head. Staff was very pleasant and room was neat clean and comfortable. We are Marriott Rewards members and the extra amenities we asked for were in the room. Limited dining options but with a little mapping we were not far from several. Staying again on the way home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daustwick
Jocelyn D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear daustwick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review about your recent stay at our property! We love hearing honest feedback from our guests.

I am so glad to see that we met your expectations and the room was ready for you the way you like it. We appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott brand and thank you for choosing us as your preferred travel partner. We always strive to make sure that our Rewards members are taken care of.

I am sorry to hear that you had trouble finding our location. The next time you are heading our way, please feel free to call our hotel and we will be happy to give you directions. I look forward to welcoming you back! Thanks again for stopping by- see you soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

My experience in this hotel was "GREAT" from the get go! the Staff and atmosphere once I walked in..... was SO relaxing and inviting... I confess, won't easily forget . Highly Recommend!
Location might be a little confusing, but worth the drive and stress . Limited options when it comes to dinning, but few fast drive through places to eat.

Room Tip: Can't say, nor advice
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Shannon D, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you so much for you kind words. Guest feedback is crucial to our business. I truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I want to apologize for the confusion locating us, but I am so happy you did. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you next time you are in Jacksonville.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed here overnight in late January 2014 and enjoyed it. The hotel isin a convenient location, less than 10 minutes from the St. Johns Town Center and right off of I95. The hotel is clean and fairly modern and the hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Shannon D, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I hope to see you again, if you travels bring you back to the Jacksonville, FL area.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Last week I stayed at the Courtyard Butler Blvd. for the second time in approx a month's time.

The first time was a mixed bag.
Staff was extremely pleasant. Even in the midst of training, the front desk staff was extremely accommodating. Upon checking-in, I asked if they had any larger rooms available as I would be staying for 5 nights, and would like a little more space to spread out. The manager or supervisor (I didn't get a look at her name badge) mentioned a certain room number series and found one available. Upon entering the room, I was pleasantly surprised. As a Platinum member, I've stayed in countless hotel rooms over my status history. The room was spacious with a balcony overlooking the parking lot, adjacent hotel, and...the expressway. So, scratch leaving the door open while there for fresh air. Only other small complaint, no microwave other than the one in the lobby market. I would have liked to have heated up take out that I'd ordered one of the nights without walking down to the lobby. But, that's a small qualm that many others won't necessarily face. The housekeeping staff was also extremely pleasant and accommodating when I would work from my room before heading out for a meeting later in the afternoon. I never had a day that my room wasn't cleaned.

The only glaring negative that this stay had was the issue with the wake up calls. The first 2 nights I had to be up at 4am the following for client support. The first night, my wake up call happened at 12:30am, and that was it. The following morning, I received a call from the girl working the graveyard shift at 4:25, apologizing and stating that she just noticed that her system did not automatically ring my room. The staff the afternoon before had also mentioned the system was having issues, so I mark this as a flaw that the staff did try and accommodate for.

My Second TIme:
Once again, the staff was extremely friendly. I received another room with a balcony (although slightly smaller) that I believe was an upgrade. Having an private exterior extension of the room is always an added plus. I'm not sure if the rooms on the opposite side of the hotel offer balconies as well, but if I stay again, I would ask. Although I don't want to get greedy with my upgrades.

The one glaring negative from my previous stay: Fixed! Wake up calls came in promptly.

Since TripAdvisor requires a time frame between reviews of the same hotel, I've combined my two stays into one review and rated an overall 4/5. This is a wonderful choice for business travelers. Friendly, proactive, conveniently located, excellent wifi. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the expressway
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Shannon D, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We really appreciate the feedback given by our guest in an effort to make us the best hotel in Jacksonville. I want to apologize for your not receiving your wake up calls the first time you visited, but I am happy to see the problem was corrected during your second stay. I wanted to let you know we do have balcony rooms on both sides of the hotel and as you are well aware, we are more than happy to upgrade our Platinum guest whenever available. Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Jacksonville, FL.