“Wow”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Everything that’s been said about this food boat is true. We went about 4:30-5 on a Saturday and waited about 20-30 min. The fish and chips were the best I’ve had. Perfectly fried without being too oily, high-quality albacore tuna, and handmade chips. Amazing! Stop here when you’re in Astoria.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I have never had fish and chips made from tuna before, but I'll tell you what. It was absolutely fabulous. It's meatier than cod and definitely a different flavor. If you're not a tuna fan, you may not care for it. My wife and I thought it was wonderful. The prices are pretty reasonable and the folks who work there are very friendly. Be aware, there are only two or three picnic tables and no indoor seating. We sat in our car and ate. Expect a line, but it moves quickly. The guy behind me said he's seen the line go half way up the block during the summer. The fries are thick and wide, sort of like steak fries. These were tasty as well. The breading on the fish is very light so you definitely get more fish than breading.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Camping within an hour of here. Would not miss going back if in the area. The fish is fresh and lightly battered. Not greasy at all. Very reasonable price.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stop by here for fish a lot. Remember to take cash because they don't take cards. They have some of the best fish in town. I really wish they offered slaw.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We tried on a Sunday to go here but there was a line so we thought we would try on our way back home on a Wednesday. At 11:am ( that's when they open) there was already a line for them. It was only about 15 people so we got in line and it moved pretty fast. By 11:30 we had our food, they only have the fish and chips and they have the system down so it moves pretty quickly. They do have drinks too. For $11 you get the whole portion and it is at least 6 pieces of fried tuna and fries and ketchup and tarter sauce. It is great! We could not eat it all and took it home. I microwaved it at work and it was still great. My husband warmed his in the oven and said it was still nice and crispy and very good!