“Just ok”
Review of Beach Burrito

Beach Burrito
Ranked #73 of 101 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It is located inside of subway sandwich shop.
Description: It is located inside of subway sandwich shop.
Astoria, Oregon
“Just ok”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Maybe it's my southern California roots, but I found this place to be average at best. My hubby and I wanted something quick for a late dinner. Being new to the area I went online and found that this place had 5 stars. I disagree. The food was definitely not fresh. The rice was burnt and crunchy, and the beans were very thick and sticky like they had been sitting out all day. Don't be fooled by the chips and guacamole either. Chips are basically warmed up tostitos, and the guacamole tasted like it didn't even have avocado in it... more like straight lime juice. My burrito was eatable thanks to the meat, which probably gets better the longer it sits, and the veges were good. Now it makes sense that Subway, which is right next door was busier... next time we'll just go there.

• Visited July 2011

Seattle, WA
“DELICIOUS BURRITO”
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I checked this place out in July. I was on the trolley and heard about this place. I thought I would just give it a try. I ordered $4.95 burrito (I can't recall the name of it at this moment.) which was superb! You can choose anything to put in your burrito starting from the choice of tortilla. They have variety of meat, vegetable, salsa, and etc to choose from. I built two burrito one with chicken and the other one with pulled pork. Both were the best burrito I have ever eaten in my life. The burrito is very large in size and packed with flavors. This burrito was so good that I would go visit Astoria again just to get more burrito!

Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“huge barrito!”
Reviewed 12 July 2010

great selection and great food! lots of meats and vegi options to choose from and a great idea for a local franchize to make more money! built right next to subway too!