“Ok place.”
Review of Columbia Inn

Columbia Inn
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Astoria
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Front desk help doesn't answer the phone. Called the motel while on the road to check availability but got the answering machine. Got to the motel around 4:00 pm, no one at the front desk so I called. I could here the phone ring and still no answer. Finally after opening and closing the door a few times someone came out. Nice enough lady let me know one room was left so I took it. Showed her the 10% off coupon on my smart phone but they said it had to be printed out to get the deal. The room, though small was nicely updated but rather dark. The bed was comfy and it had a nice tv with good channel selection. They could probably get sued for misrepresentation saying they have WIFI. It is so slow it's not even worth trying to use. Bring ear plugs there's lots of road noise and inconsiderate neighbors that let their door slam every time they went in and out, which was a lot for some reason.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank James H
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

One of the least expensive places to stay in Astoria. When we are only sleeping and showering, we don't tend to choose expensive options for our overnight stays. Our room was bigger than expected, clean and had everything we needed. As others have said, the clerks at front desk are scarce.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Chevar
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Room was very clean and located conveniently. Internet had 25 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload speed. Upload would tend to freeze up making internet work a bit frustrating. Had HD TV and worked great with my laptop and HDMI cable to watch Netflix.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Verne H
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Reasonably priced and conveniently located in Astoria makes this a good find for lodging. Clean, decent rooms at a moderate price is their best selling point. Not fancy and lacking on some of the extras it is a good buy in an area that does not have a lot of options on low cost hotels. They do have free wi-fi, unlike some of the more expensive chains.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our second night in Astoria because the hotel we stayed at the first night was full when we went to book it for a second night. I chose this motel because of the price .. When my husband checked us in I had apparently booked us into a smoking room which I have asthma so that would have not been good . The clerk went ahead and booked us into a non smoking room . Much to our surprise the room was big the bed was comfortable .. I have no complaints the plus it's close to two fast food places for morning coffee ..

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda H
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Bed, shower, toilet! What else can a human being ask for? Television, refrigerator? Had those too! Gideon's Bible? Yep! Cheapest place in town and best of all--you can literally stumble home from the bars. I know, because I did. Five Stars!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple