“Good grub!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Old dive with the history of the place printed on the menu. I had the chili burger and it was excellent. About a pint of some really good home made chili over a perfectly cooked 1/3d pound burger and toasted bun. Two meals worth! My wife had the Reuben, about 4 inches thick and delicious. And Carla (sp?)is great. We'll come back.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Kind of a dive and we weren't sure when we walked in if we would get served anytime soon. Only the bartender working and the place was pretty full. She made it over fairly quick, though, and after that we were served quickly. I ordered the fish and chips - called the best in town. I believe them. The fish was halibut. Nice amount of fish and fries. The hubs got a club sandwich that was huge. He only ate half! It was burger Tuesday but we had just had burgers so didn't order. Might have if I had seen them before ordering. They looked great and were only like $5.

1  Thank robin m
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This is a cool place with a great old history. I sat a the bar with a group of locals. Two tequilas and a very good and well served hamburger. Prepared to your liking
. I'd go back again

1  Thank Terry34448
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Bacon blu cheese burgers. There are no better!!! We love stopping here! The service is always good and the patrons seem friendly. We often see the same people during our visits.

1  Thank Campbellhouse2014
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Stayed at the riverwalk inn for the weekend, so we had to go to the portway! Love this place! The staff is friendly the food is great! We ate there a couple of times over the weekend. We had steak and prawn, deep fried mushrooms, patty melt and a steak sandwich, which was all very good. Bloody Mary was perfect! And the best part was I put 20$ in video poker and hit $300!! So had to buy t-shirts too!

1  Thank CAROLYN C