“Best fish and chips this side of Iceland!!”

Northwest Wild Products
Ranked #19 of 107 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Fish market ocated on the docks of Astoria West Mooring Basin
Description: Fish market ocated on the docks of Astoria West Mooring Basin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Being a fish and chips snob that I am this place is it. Fresh hot and perfectly breaded outside of Iceland I have never had better. If you are ever in Astoria Oregon if you don’t stop and enjoy the seafood in the quaint shack on the dock you will have missed the hidden gem of the north west.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

NW Wild Products is the absolutely the best place for seafood in Astoria! This place is the real deal - completely authentic, on the marina and truly a gem to find! Don't miss out on this unforgettable place. Whether you need your fish cleaned and vacuum packed on ice, or just want to relax by the marina and enjoy some great seafood, this is the place to go. The customer service is awesome too. Tracy was super friendly and really made us feel like we were the most important customers of the day - really cute too! Thanks - we'll be back!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

The tiny inside seating area was booked for a party when we tipped up, but we sat out over the water (towels provided to wipe the wet benches) with a view of the fabulous bridge, while inside they gutted a halibut fresh from the boat. Truly memorable - oh, and the food was good too!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We were staying at a hotel near the riverwalk trail and didnt want to drive to a place to eat. We happened to see a sign for this restaurant, followed the signs to behind a building. They were selling fish and exotic meats from other animals and did have a menu. I ordered and loved the shrimp louie salad with added crab and my husband a bowl of clam chowder. Since there was very limited space to eat there and it was too chilly to sit outside, we took are food back to the hotel. My salad was the best! And I knew the crab was fresh because I bit into 2 pieces of shell.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

My bff and I were touring our way up the coast in serch of fresh seafood and cold beer. We ended up here for a late lunch. When trying to find it via google map we ended up on the front side of a divey bay view motel. After following a hunch we followed the sidewalk around back and ended up in a walk-in-cooler-type seafood distributor. They had everything imaginable. You could buy fresh seafood to take away or you could belly up to the bar like we did and order EVERYTHING on the menu.

I will try my best to remember it all, we had razor clams on a skewer, a whole dungeness crab platter that came with a fresh salad topped with bay shrimp and olives, a cup of clam chowder, a side of giant cocktail shrimp and fresh sourdough bread. We also got some oysters on the half shell because how could you not? They have a cooler full of beer, wine and champagne ( and water and soda) We took the whole feast outback and enjoyed the view of the boats in the marina. I could eat this everyday.When it was all said and done we prob had enough food for 4 people between the 2 of us and it was about $70. STEAL! if you are only in Astoria for one meal, make it at Northwest Wild Products.