“Smells of freshness!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Des Moines, Iowa
“Smells of freshness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stopped in here upon staying at the Hotel Elliot. Not very far away, and truly enjoyed what I got! Get the turnovers with cream cheese! I think mine had blueberry in it. Fabulous. Very cheap as well! I had one while my wife got ready for the day, and also ate with her in the hotel. Our little secret!

Visited May 2014

Seattle, Washington
“As Homer Simpson would say...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

"Mmmm...doughnuts!" And I don't even usually eat donuts. But the ones at Lindstrom's Danish Maid Bakery are soooo delicious. I loved the glazed - so light and melt-in-your-mouth fresh. This is a charming little shop, not trendy or hipster, but authentic and friendly.

Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Best donuts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Want great donuts? Look no further. They offer a great selection of donuts, cookies and pastries. Everything we tried was delicious!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank bkwurm1
Jackson, Wyoming
“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed a perfect chocolate custard filled doughnut as I wondered around town on a snowy day! Friendly and warm staff as well.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Emily C
Seaside, Oregon
“Quaint, nostalgic place for bakery treats”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

This place has a special place in my heart as I lived in Astoria for many years, and the bakery has remained pretty much the same as in years past. Not a very large or creative selection - it is what it is: an old-fashioned bakery your Grandma would remember, and what they do have is almost as good as the cozy, homey feeling the store imparts to tourist and native alike.

Visited December 2013