“Great turnovers”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Golden, Colorado
“Great turnovers”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The apple turnover had just the right amount of sugar on top, and the filling tasted homemade - it wasn't overly sweet like most apple fillings I've had, but had a tartness to it (Granny smith perhaps?) that I really enjoyed.

The lemon donut was also nice.

My wife enjoyed the elephant ear.

• Visited August 2014

Forest Grove, Oregon
“A step back in time.”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I remember this place from when I was a child. Nothing has changed. Nothing. But the pastries are a blast from the past as well. Stop in, try some real Danish pastries.

Visited June 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best!!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Not only is everything we tried amazing, the owners are super friendly too. You don't find places like this anymore. Don't let the inexpensiveness fool you, the good is incredible.

decatur,Tx.
“Best dang everything”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I love this place. They make the best dang cherry pocket pie I've ever had. Light,non greasy,flavorful crust filled with tangy cherries.And if thats not enough,they make a heavenly doughnut. Light,airy and crispy crust. YUMMY ! They are so friendly and remembered us the next day. Smells envelope you as you enter the door and displays of freshly baked goods dazzle your mind. My favorite bakery and I highly recommend this wonderful,scrumptious surprise to everyone visiting Astoria.

• Visited July 2014
Montesano, Washington
“Cheap Bountiful and Indispensible”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Whether we are just driving through Astoria to somewhere else or staying there, we always stop here. It isn't fancy stuff but there can be a huge variety and it's sort of a kid-in-a-candy-shop feeling. We stock up here when going on a trip down the coast or going camping. We love their pull-aparts. We usually find lemon filling for these, but I think once there was apricot.

Yum.