“really nice”

Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Astoria
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Street 14 Cafe is an owners-operated cafe working with local farmers, purveyors and foragers to bring you fresh, seasonal meals. Housemade breakfast and lunch as well as handcrafted pastries and Stumptown coffee are served all day every day. Street 14 Cafe has received accolades for their community revitalization and entrepreneurship. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a smile and make you feel right at home.
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Every time we visit Astoria we stop at Street 14 Coffee. Although the staff never really acknowledge you, the food and coffee are great. We love the atmosphere. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stopped in for coffee and breakfast and to sit at the round table to write and people watch. We ordered french toast - perfect size and tasty. My coffee was excellent as always. I spent a couple hours watching people and writing as well. Great location for people watching with excellent light. Friendly staff. Beautiful interior.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was dismayed at being charged a dollar extra for whipped cream, on my mocha. The whipped cream was nothing special either- just the same type that most every coffee shop uses (in a silver canister.) The extra fee wasn't on their price board, the drink was good but not great, the service was so-so. I left feeling ripped off-

1  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Had high expectations for this coffee shop serving Stumptown coffee, but was disappointed. Brewed coffee not great even though it was a single origin Honderous. The next day's latte and Americano were below average. Tomorrow I will find another place to get coffee. Also, no refill of brewed coffee if a speciality drink is purchased...crazy!

1  Thank dvick_or
Reviewed 1 October 2013

While meandering through Astoria, my wife and I were fortunate to find the Street 14 Coffee shop. The best part; they serve Stumptown Coffee. The staff is friendly and they have comfortable surroundings and a light food menu as well.