“Just WOW!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Astoria
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Street 14 Cafe is an owners-operated cafe working with local farmers, purveyors and foragers to bring you fresh, seasonal meals. Housemade breakfast and lunch as well as handcrafted pastries and Stumptown coffee are served all day every day. Street 14 Cafe has received accolades for their community revitalization and entrepreneurship. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a smile and make you feel right at home.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I came down to Astoria on my way down the coast, I stayed at the best western Lincoln inn. The front desk clerk there told me this is the best coffee in town and boy was he right! This coffee shop had amazing coffee and a wonderful atmosphere! I think I was helped by a young man named James who was very helpful and had a broad knowledge of coffee. I can tell he's going to do great things in the coffee industry! :)

1  Thank Kevin G

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I stopped here recently during a trip to the north coast. Stopped for coffee--excellent!--and stayed for breakfast which was very fresh, delicious and nicely presented. The couple that own the shop are delightful and very personable. The renovated hotel lobby next door is worth a look.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I enjoyed Street 14 because the coffee was good, the menu items were healthy and different, the service friendly, and the atmosphere pleasing and relaxed.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great coffee and a cool retro vibe, loved the variety too. This place happily caters to vegans with an option of almond or hemp milk and some vegan baked treats too.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This coffee shop was our first stop in Astoria, straight off the bus from Portland. The shop has a great atmosphere, with old world charm and friendly service. More importantly, this was great coffee to start a day sightseeing in Astoria, just before we climbed up that darned hill on foot to look at the Astoria Column!