- Good location next to the drawbridge, though only the rooms on the west side benefit from this partial view - it's not really ON the river like they make it look.
- We had very friendly welcome service from the front desk.
- Great pillows.
- Very poor sink and bath/shower draining - It's a pet peeve of mine to shave/shower in "collecting" water - you never know whats down there - only stayed 1 night.
- Very strange smell in the room I never got used to, despite open windows...
- Wireless not working - apparently they were "working on it".
- Very old TV (doesnt everyone have flat screens these days, even for $100?).
- Room decor clearly hasnt been refreshed in years.
Overall: Very disappointed here - I'm generally a BW fan in the $100 range, and I KNOW they can do a lot better, as we stayed in the BW in Castle Locks (Columbia basin) right thereafter, which was SIGNIFICANTLY better equipped and/or modernized.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn features easy access to the beach including the famous sights like Haystack Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lincoln Hotel Astoria
- Best Western Astoria
- Astoria Best Western