Astoria Riverwalk Inn
Atomic Motel(Astoria)
Commodore Hotel(Astoria)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Restaurant
Astoria Crest Motel(Astoria)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Norblad Hotel And Hostel(Astoria)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$247
Hotwire.com
Hotel Elliott(Astoria)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgroupon dealoverlooking the marinabike rentalsroom was cleangreat viewwafflesdvd playercolumbia riverfree bikessmoked salmonenglish muffinsnice balconynew ownersan older hotelmegler bridgethe river walkcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I took my two son,s over for a 3 day fishing trip over Fathers Day and we had a wonderful time. We had a room on the second floor with a perfect view of the harbor and bridge.The front desk people were great. The night manager treated us like family, had a great sense of humor, (at 4 AM) and the Thundermuck was the best coffee ever. They have a great selection of bikes to ride on the Astoria trail system. We were very pleased wwith our stay and we will return!

Room Tip: Facing the harbor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We were looking for something special for our anniversary. This was not it. We arrived early on purpose to request an upstairs room with a nice view of the marina. Receptionist said, "no problem, I'll call you when the best one becomes available." All is fine, went off to have some lunch, check out some museums, etc. By 4:00, and no phone call, we went back thinking our "Special" room had been reserved. Nope. In fact, the receptionist, apparently suffering from amnesia, had no recollection of us, although we had completed check-in on the first visit. Sent us to a room at the west end with a great view of the other part of the motel. Front desk seemed annoyed that we found the room to be unacceptable. Eventually we settled for a queen room at the east end with a nice view of the marina and the bridge. Standard motel room but nice balcony. The motel itself has seen better days and contrary to other reviews, every room does not have a great view. The motel is L shaped and the rooms west of the office views are obstructed by the other part of the motel. Astoria is a great town to visit with lots to see and do but our next visit will include a different motel.

Room Tip: Get a room east of the office
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed here on the Groupon; two of us shared a $60 room. I'd say this is worth my $30, but not much more than that. Nice view, granted, and the morning staff are delightful, but the woman working at the front desk when we checked in walked a fine line between matter-of-fact and surly. The room was acceptable; the bathroom was sketchy -- hair on the floor and a shower that barely kept the mold at bay. I wished I had flip flops.

I also left my phone charger in the room and neither my call nor my e-mail about it was returned. I'm not in the habit of using the lost and found services of a hotel, but on the few occasions that I've needed to, my belongings were always returned to me. This neglect leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth and a preference to stay in one of the variety of other, better independent lodgings in town.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a lot bigger than it seems. It sits on top of the river and we had a room facing the Columbia river. The hotel offers a free bike rental, cookies and drinks in the afternoon, continental breakfast. The family suite was two rooms combined for an extra $15. It also is at one of the stops of the neat trolley and minutes walking to downtown. If we come back to Astoria we would live to stay back here again. For the money it offers a lot and the staff was very friendly. Would definitely go back there again.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

We got a great deal on a Groupon. Breakfast was good. Coffee, multiple juice choices, waffles,oatmeal,cereal, sausage, fruit.

Staff was great!! Trolly station in the parking lot $3 for an all day pass. Takes you along the river with many stops and lots of history.

Will stay again