Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for one night. The room was clean, roomy, and comfortable for 4 adults. It has a refrigerator and microwave and coffee maker. The breakfast was very good-eggs, potatoes, bacon, waffles, cereal, juice, fruit, yogurt, etc. In the back of the hotel is a path that goes along the river and provides great views of the bridge and river. The trolley also runs along this path. Great place to stay. Very close to Bridgewater bistro. In fact, you could probably walk across the parking lot to get to parking lot of the bistro. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria