We stayed here over spring break. Hotel was very nice and well kept. We had a riverside view room which had a great view of the bridge, river and the boats passing through. The pool was decent and my kids enjoyed it. Internet was fast and connected no problem. I would stay here again and recommend it to my friends and family.
At dusk, we went out by the river and I took a photo of the sunset and the bridge that is hanging on the wall in my Kitchen. Very nice views of the bridge and water.
The reason we stayed here was to visit the filming locations for the movie Goonies. The hotel was close to all the locations in Astoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria