If you are looking for a decently romantic and affordable get-away to Astoria, this was a pretty good choice. The luxury Cannery Pier Hotel is close by and looks out to similar riverfront views so this hotel is a great cheaper option. If you are booking online, make sure you choose the option that says riverfront views. Other than that, keep in mind that it is a Holiday Inn so if you are looking for something fancier, go to the Cannery Pier. Don't be one of those jerks who book a cheaper hotel brand and expect luxury five star service and harass the staff because you didn't get that expectation. The staff is great and will definitely do the best they can to provide you a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, IHG, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria