We usually stay just a couple of blocks away at the Cannery Pier Hotel. The price at this hotel was about $100
per night less so we decided to give it a try. Much to our surprise, it was a great place to stay. We will probably
stay here from now on!
Be sure to book a riverfront room. It costs a little more but, the first time you see a huge ocean ship going
right by your window, you will be glad you did!
The room was large and clean with a fireplace. The morning complimentary breakfast was very good.
There are lots a things to do and see in Astoria. Be sure to visit the Maritime Museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, IHG, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria