We had a lovely stay at this hotel. I have to say, our impression was positively colored by the fact that due to an error on the hotel's part, they upgraded us from a standard room to a suite (room 202). That suite was lovely, consisting of two bedrooms separated by a kitchenette and bathroom. The "master" bedroom had a fireplace and windows that overlooked the river and the bridge; the view was spectacular. Everything was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the rooms were quiet. Breakfast was adequate, but not remarkable. The staff were all exceedingly pleasant. If we were ever in Astoria again (unlikely but not impossible), we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria