We had a lovely room overlooking the Columbia River and the Astoria-Megler bridge which stretches across to Washington State (the US-101). The hotel is not in a downtown location, but a 5-minutes' drive or a half-hour gentle stroll down the riverfront would take you downtown. Or you could hop on the historic 1913 Astoria Riverfront Trolley which stops at the doorstep of the hotel. On the recommendation of a staff member, we had dinner at the Bridgewater Bistro (a 3-minute walk away), which we enjoyed. There were other restaurants and fast-food outlets within a short walk from the hotel. There was ample parking, free high-speed Wifi connection, a good-sized pool and gym and a coin-operated laundry room. Breakfast was ample and tasty and there was free coffee and tea available all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria