*Our room had a smokin' view of the Astoria-Megler Bridge, so that was a bonus. *
1. Big room, tons of space.
2. The Bathroom was amazing and the shower was to die for. I swear I am buying that shower head for my house. (Kohler)
3. Great hot breakfast in the morning. Bacon, Biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausages, cereal, milk, juice, the list goes on. Great breakfast.
4. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
5. The location cannot be beat. Right on the Astoria Riverwalk, so if you want to go for an evening stroll, you are right on the river front.
1. You won't want to leave.
2. The elevator is a bit sllloooowwwwww.
3. The TV is kind of small.
That is it. I really had to think about something negative, these three petty, stupid things were all I could think of.
Overall, we enjoyed it. Great place. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria