“Good service and food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Oregon
“Good service and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

It was right next door to my motel and it was a good deal compared to the other restaurants around there. Wanted something healthy that night, so had a Spinach Chicken salad. It was great.

Visited September 2013

Vancouver, Washington
“Lunch to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Staff was friendly and food is always good. We needed lunch for the next day on the fishing boat that wouldn't be totally soggy.

Visited August 2013
Yelm, Washington
“Worst Restaurant Experience EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I was traveling through Astoria and decided to pick up a sandwich... I went through the drive thru and got stuck behind someone placing an order... that took at least 5 minutes. I drove up, the guy on the other end thanked me for shopping Subway and said he'd be right with me... I proceeded to wait and wait and wait. After TEN MINUTES, I got sick of it and drove up to the front of the place... some dude walked out laughing like a fool and told me that he had dropped his head set "in a bucket of water." WHAT?!
I pointed out that I had been there for a long flipping time and he said he didn't know I was there... I brought up that he had spoken to me when I had driven up and he just laughed it off and asked if I still wanted a sandwich. The answer was no. I would rather get kicked in the face than have this person touch my food.

• Visited August 2013
oregon
“Can't beat $5”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Not the best ingredients. Tomatoes are supposed to red. They have some green ones more times than not.

Great for $5 foot long though!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Albany, Oregon
“friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

ate cheap this trip and was worth it just got sandwiches every day we were there and ate breakfast at the hotel made for a cheap trip and food was very good too

Visited August 2013