“Fantastic lunch place”

T Paul's Urban Cafe
Ranked #10 of 98 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American, Cafe, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
gloucester va
“Fantastic lunch place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

I had one of the best lunches I've had anywhere at T Paul's Urban Cafe. The smoked turkey club and clam chowder was great, along with a very tasty salad. Wish I'd had room for dessert, because the homemade cakes and pies looked delicious.

Visited April 2012

Marietta, Georgia
“quirky”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

Good food, good service and a eclectic menu. A great choice if you are dining in Astoria.

• Visited November 2011
Warrenton, Oregon
“SO GOOD!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

get there thei salad!! so good!!!! and there ham and pinapple grilled cheese!! yummy!!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Kara H
“Awesome! Don't pass this place up!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

This place is well worth the stop! We had the crab and Asiago ravoli with clam chowder and bread. Everything melted in our mouth!! The ice tea was strong and the rim of the glass was even dipped in sugar. The service was excellent! There was live music performed by a local musician. He was playing a dulcimer and various wooden flutes. The decor is very inviting yet fun! Unique tables, pictures of Marilyn Monroe and even a large saltwater aquarium. Fun rainforest music in the bathroom. They even have Astoria city maps free for travelers. If I lived in Astoria I would be a regular at this resturant!! I cannot find anything negative to say about this place.

1 Thank Soiled
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing food -- great atmosphere, too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I wish we had been able to stay in Astoria another night, just so we could go back here for another meal. Wonderful, friendly staff made us feel comfortable, and there were a lot of good-sounding choices on the menu. My husband said his quesadilla was really good, and I chose the Pacific Sole -- and ate every bite. The fact that I was full didn't prevent us from ordering dessert -- a wonderfully tart slice of lemon pie. And try the Ruby Slipper -- this is a mix of blueberry tea and strawberry lemonade and was absolutely divine. It's the perfect mix of sweet and tart - and very refreshing. This is the kind of place I would definitely go out of my way to visit again if I had the chance -- it's a real find!!

• Visited February 2012