“Can't wait to try more beer.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buoy Beer Company

Buoy Beer Company
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, View, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Can't wait to try more beer.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The bartender here was awesome! The beer was also very good, but they are still very new so out of a few things. I'm looking forward to being able to try more of their beer. We shared a pistachio appetizer which I thought was tasty and not something you see everywhere. The view was also amazing. Try to get a seat at the bar in the back, it seemed like one of the better places to see the view. I loved how they redid the building and used a lot of the old stuff.

Brookline
“Great food and view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We just had a terrific lunch here. Some of the best fish and chips we've ever had, and they had a gluten free version

Beer is good, too, and the view not to be missed!

Portland, Oregon
“Outstanding view and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Good food and great atmosphere. The view can't be beat. We tried their Porter and Cream Ale and both were very tasty. My husband had the clam basket and I had the chicken romesco sandwich. We will definitely return.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great food, wonderful view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My mom and I visited Buoy for lunch. I had a burger and she had fish and chips. They have large open windows to the view and we were able to watch ships pass as we ate. Our meal was super yummy, fresh, loved the "local" (Portland) organic ketchup, and they had very friendly and attentive servers. Will visit again I hope!

Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oyster basket and Red ale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Enjoyed my tender, delicious piping hot oysters with the Red Ale. Lovely view of the Columbia River.

• 3 of 5 bubbles