“Mondo Burrito and Great Beer” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Astoria
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
CDA
“Mondo Burrito and Great Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We tried to go to the brew pub just down the street from this restaurant and they turned us away with an 1.5 hour wait, so we simply, disappointingly happened upon this place. The food was fantastic. My sister in law said the mole burrito was the best meal she has ever had. My salad was just average, but everyone else felt the food was fantastic. We were astounded by the great beer. The waitress seemed a bit hard to connect with and a little off put by us standing and waiting for tables to be cleared. Overall the place was really a good value and the food really did seem pleasingly delicious.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Delicious and innovative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We have been going here for coffee for years.... really good. Have had breakfast a couple times which has always been very good. Having craved the roasted beet salad for two months, we had to go in for dinner. We shared the soup of the day, roasted beet salad, fish tacos and a piece of chocolate cake. Everything was awesome. Really good healthy food which would compete with the best restaurants in Portland.
My wife had a very nice glass of wine and I had a really good cocktail served to the rim of the largest martini glass I have seen. All for $56.
Excellent food and drink. Excellent value.
Top of my list in Astoria.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent food and ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place when the restaurant we were aiming for was closed. What a lucky find! We were blown away by the food and the quality and care put into the ingredients. We particularly liked that there were vegetarian options available, plus there were ordinary options for the pickier eaters (11 and 70 years old!). Coffee was excellent as well. We all had something different and everyone was happy.

Boise, Idaho
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

This place had a great atmosphere. The coffee is excellent. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a pick me up.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Oregon
“Best latte I've had in a while!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Came here with a friend for Sunday brunch, ate outside. Friendly service, best latte I've had in a while (had 2!), and good veggie omelette - omitting some ingredients I didn't want, adding others. I will be back!

Visited June 2014