Review Highlights
Great time and everyone landed fish

My son and I had such a fun time salmon fishing with Todd a few years back, that when I heard he... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2015
dave p
Trip of my dreams

I had an amazing time on the river with Todd. By the end of the day I was exhausted from reeling... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2015
Jim P
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2015

If you are looking for a great trip you need to book with Findlay. Great conversation along with the best opportunity to catch salmon. My last 2 springer trips landed multiple fish with limits each time. Todd has it dialed in for spring and fall salmon, sturgeon, steelhead, etc. I will definitely go again.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I have fished with Todd (Findlays guide service) several times and i will keep coming back, no one is going to work harder for your enjoyment. Todd is one of the premier fishing guides in Oregon, whether is trolling herring in Astoria, back bouncing the Tillimook bay rivers, or springer fishing the Columbia and Willamette rivers in Portland Todd is the best. See you in March for springers, save me a seat!!

1  Thank Troy Y
Reviewed 5 October 2015

My family and I had an unbelievable great time fishing on October 2-3, 2015 with Todd Findlay at Findlay’s Guide Service in Tillamook Bay. We caught more salmon than I ever expected in 2 days of fishing. Findlay’s Guide Service was simply the best time I have ever had fishing. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the boat was very comfortable, clean and safe. I will be a repeat customer and hope to bring other family members on my next trip. A once in a lifetime must-do experience!

Dean Barnes