“Very friendly”

Dining options: Breakfast
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Very friendly”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Staff were very friendly. Coffee for the morning and a salad bar. Didn't have correct change - gave me a free banana

“I was blown away.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I came into Fort Davis expecting a small town with small town options. The Stone Village Market surprised me. They had items you could find at a Central Market or high end grocery store. (tahini, quinoa, gluten free choices) The staff was great as well. Thank you for a pleasant experience. :)

2 Thank Sheryl78
Wimberley, Texas, United States
“A Hideaway 'Whole Foods'”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Arriving in Fort Davis mid-afternoon it was too early for dinner but we wanted to see what the town had to offer for early breakfast or great food to go as we would be on the road all the next day and far from many, if any, eateries,
We ordered four custom sandwiches to be made fresh when they opened at 7AM and while we savored nice strong coffee they made them. The lady that owns the place is extremely nice and helpful to the point of telling us that we could get our beer cheaper across the street.
Overall they have a surprisingly good selection of real food instead of the stuff sold as food in too many places. This is my second trip through Fort Davis and I wouldn't pass through without stopping/eating at the Stone Village.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ron B
San Francisco, California
“Good fast breakfast joint”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

They carry a nice selection of wine, big bend coffee, organic gluten free foods and a small deli. I got a breakfast burrito and a coffee for the morning. I was happy with the taste and the size of the burrito. The coffee was great. Seating is outside. It is a nice little place providing a service to people. It's clean too.

Bertram, Texas
“Great little place”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I am a trip advisor disciple so couldn't wait to try this place after seeing so many excellent reviews on TA. They make the best made-to-order sandwiches and the soups are excellent. We ate here two times on a 3 day trip to Ft. Davis.

Visited May 2014