“Reasonable prices for Mexican Food”
Review of Cueva de Leon

Cueva de Leon
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Fort Davis
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Houston, Texas
“Reasonable prices for Mexican Food”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Good Service and Good Prices in an overpriced town. Local folks eat here. Neat and clean. Eat here when you want a change for lighter fare.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sunraindancer

Corsicana, Texas
“It was OK. Nothing really special.”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We had a dinner there on Saturday night. It was buffet night there and the place was crowded. May be that was why their service was slow. Food was pretty blah... It was OK but nothing special. Salsa was like tomato purée with hot pepper. ( I personally love lots of cilantro in my salsa) Chips tasted like something comes in a bag.
Overall, it's average for small town Mexican restaurant, I'd say.

Plano, Texas
“Mexican Food done right”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is where the locals hang out, so we thought we would give it a try,I was not disappointed.
First the chips and salsa made with fresh tomatoes, peppers, and onions just the right amount of spices. The waitress kept our tea glasses full(big bonus I think). Next a big plate of food, so much I could not finish it ! Prices were really good.This is not a fancy place but a must if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank cookie3009
Austin, TX
“Best Mexican Food for miles and miles”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Love the laid back and friendly atmosphere. Like most places in this town, it is BYOB. Ate the green enchiladas and half of my friends #1 Plate. Really tasty guacamole chalupa. Delicious!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank SoWhatley
Bronte, Texas
“Best chile relleno ever”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The best chile relleno I have ever eaten. It was unbelievable. The enchiladas were better than average. Chips and salsa were average. Service was not so good. But who cares about my tea glass going empty because, I ate the most amazing chile relleno.

Visited August 2013