“Starbucks & Location”

Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #12 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Starbucks is connected to the hotel. Very convenient for a quick breakfast. Location was great. Right in the middle of the city with a variety of food and entertainment options. I don't want to write anymore, so I hope this is more than 200 characters.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I really enjoyed my one-night stay this past weekend in Baltimore. I wanted to be close to Fells Point, and of the handful of hotels in the Harbor East and Fells Point areas, I booked the Hilton Garden Inn for its value. Check-in was very friendly and quick, and I was given two complimentary water bottles for being a Hilton Honors member (joined when I made the reservation).

The room, 1215, was on the top floor facing the water fountain in the traffic circle, the Four Seasons and the Hopkins business school building, and had views to the water and the Ravens stadium. The room was on the smaller side but the view, bed and linens quality, and the portion of the window that can be pushed open to let fresh air in were wonderful. There was also a K-cup machine, fridge, and microwave. Unlike many hotel properties, the bathroom actually had a fan, although it was on all the time and there's no control to turn it off (and I could definitely hear it at night from the bed). Check-out was very fast.

I wish I could have found the time to use the fitness center (my friend lives in the condo next door and is a member, and told me that it has four indoor pools). Would definitely return again - location is super convenient (CVS and Whole Foods around the corner, walking distance to area attractions), service was friendly and efficient, and it was a better price than the competing hotels in the area.

Room Tip: 8th floor is garden level (with a garden patio facing the north), and the 12th floor is the top floo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Delens, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for taking time to share comments regarding your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit so much! The central Harbor East location certainly has quite a bit to offer. I look forward to sharing your comments during our team huddle on Monday and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stay was awesome we had a great time hotel was great the area was beautiful everything was in walking distance to where we had to go as well as the transportation cab service was excellent.. Weather was beautiful people we met at the hotel were also very friendly and they also enjoyed their stay . We will stay at the Hilton again when we are visiting the Baltimore area..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks very much for sharing feedback following your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel and service you received so much! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great property, fitness center access, real quality breakfast on site, nicely appointed rooms, rooftop patio, excellent staff, well equipped business center and good in-room wireless access to the internet. Easy, safe walking distance to Fells Point & Inner Harbor restaurants, charming pubs, and shopping. Water taxi service 1/2 block away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Delens, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful feedback following your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed the vibrant Harbor East location so much. The hotel team has been very focused on guest service initiatives and I look forward to sharing your comments with them during Monday's morning huddle. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I love to travel to Baltimore as a weekend get away and we love staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor. The staff is wonderful and the rooms are always clean and pleasant. I do have on area of concern, Valet parking. Upon our arrive, the Valet parking was very disorganized and there were cars everywhere. The attendents, two I think, were very busy, short on patients and organization. So, we self parked our car to find that there was a charge. I understand a charge for Valet parking, self parking really... The price one pays for the hotel room would warrent the self parking to be included.

Room Tip: Room was clean, glad to have a refrigerator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beverly C

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit so much. Thank you, as well, for sharing details regarding the parking experience. The parking operator is very committed to guest service and certainly appreciates this information. I am sorry that you found the secure self-parking charge too much as hotels work to remain very competetive in cities with their fees. This will absolutely be reviewed. Thank you, again, and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went there with my large family for easter. Great hotel with excellent amenities. The staff were very attentive, service was great especially with the number of people from the church. They really went out of their way to make everyone comfortable. Hope we can have another convention next year. Thanks for the great service.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer great views.
Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Charsshine
Delens, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback about the service you received! I look forward to sharing your comments during tomorrow's team huddle and we look forward to welcoming you back for future visits.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is not the type of Hilton we were expecting. It is a budget Hilton. The rooms are Ok but not luxurious. The location is good although set back from the waterfront. We didn't use any of the amenities or the food but the breakfast didn't look that exciting. The service was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to share details of your visit to Baltimore. I am sorry that the amenities offered at the Hilton Garden Inn are not to your preference and somewhat different than a Full Service Hilton. I appreciate the suggestions as feedback is valuable when planning for the future. I hope you enjoyed Baltimore!