“Hilton Garden Inn - Baltimore Harbor”

Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #12 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Upper Marlboro, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn - Baltimore Harbor”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn during a business trip during the last week in May. The Hotel was clean and beautiful, the amenities were excellent and the hotel staff were more than accommodating! The Hotel has a great location with easy access to restaurants, shopping and sight seeing. It was a great experience and I wish my stay had been longer!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed here while attending a wedding nearby in Baltimore during Memorial Day weekend. The staff couldn't have been nicer. I left a very important, one of a kind diamond necklace by the bathroom sink and didn't realize it until I arrived home in Chicago the evening after I checked out. I called, and the desk said it had already been turned in by housekeeping and logged into their system. They sent it back to me the next day, and I had it in four days. I can't think them enough. Great location. Would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Delens, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience while visiting Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor. I am very pleased that the service you received was top notch, as is our goal! I look forward to sharing your comments during tomorrow morning's team huddle and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself is fine, definitely a nice place but not over-the-top. Perhaps it's best feature is its location as it is within steps to all restaurants, shops, and attractions in the inner Harbor. I need to travel for work to Baltimore several times over the next year and plan on staying here in the future.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have stayed in this area before and the Hilton Garden Inn has a very good location which is accessible by walking to both Fells Point and the inner harbor. The hotel is connected to the Maryland Athletic Club and this is a nice feature if you like a fitness center as it is included in your stay. Breakfast is basic HGI. Service and staff is good and friendly. Parking is expensive so consider this when staying with your own car.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Delens, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
We appreciate the information you shared following your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed the service you received and found the vibrant Harbor East location perfect for your needs. I hope that if you find Valet Parking too pricey for visits, the self-parking option (entrance located behind the hotel) may better suit your needs as it is slightly less expensive. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back for future visits!
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is my second stay for this location. I will begin by saying the hotel is clean and nice. We stayed on the 12th floor for one night. The room was hot and stuffy all night. The thermostats are weird!. You cannot leave the fan on "ON". You have to leave the air on "Auto". Well we did that, setting the thermostat to 65 degrees. It was hot and stuffy all night. The shower water never got warm. The breakfast consisted of a buffet of cold, hard, scrambled eggs and the like. The serving line was overwhelmed and could not provide fresh made to order breakfast in a timely manner. They told you so when you put in your request. You could wait, but they had a back log of at least 20 or so sticky notes of orders. I won't be staying here again if I can help it. I paid for the room with Hilton points as I am a Gold Member. I was offered a rebate of points. I am not sure if I got them or not. I really don't care. I would have preferred a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share details following your visit to Baltimore. I am very sorry that we did not exceed your expectations, as is our goal. I will use your details to follow-up with Engineering to ensure all HVAC items are properly functioning. I am very sorry to hear of the breakfast experience, as the Hilton Garden Inn made to order breakfast offerings are quite wonderful. I am sorry that we were so busy and that impacted your experience. Again, our apologies and I appreciate you letting us know.
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed at the Inner Harbor Hilton Garden Inn in early May 2014. The room was really nice and quite large which was nice. But the view from the room we had was pretty poor. We were up on one of the higher floors which would usually be great - but all we could see was the roof of the building next door. Bummer! So, we just kept the curtains closed! :) The other unfortunate thing was the bathroom was pretty tiny. But since most of our time was spent in the room itself - we enjoyed it. My husband did some work on one side of the room and I relaxed and watched a movie on the other - so it all worked out nicely. The staff was nice enough. There were no issues with checking in or out.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor with a GOOD view! :)
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Delens, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback following your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed the guestroom and service you received. I appreciate the details about the view from the room and I am sorry it was not your preference. Perhaps if you stay again, we will be able to honor a request for a courtyard view, so please include that when you make your reservation. Thank you again!
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome!!!!!! I work at a hotel as well and just meeting the front desk supervisor late at night with weary eyes just made me brighten up and energized! Where do you find a person who thinks like yourself? Then you have the way the hotel is designed! Rooms and hallways it's amazing! Lighting is not too bright. I can't say more cause it would only be compliments I have and I can go on and on and on! Love this place! I'm coming back soon guys!!! :) Thanks for everything!!!

• Stayed April 2014
Wow! Thanks very much for such fantastic feedback following your visit to the hotel. I am very pleased you enjoyed the service and design so much and I look forward to sharing your comments during Monday's team huddle!!!