Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$187
US$114
US$218
US$152
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$96
US$195
US$113
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$166
US$146
Travelocity
US$176
US$142
1,148 results
All reviewsgreat locationmaryland athletic clubfront deskwhole foodsfells pointfitness clubgreat gymwalking distancemovie theaterfitness centervalet parkingacross the streethotel guestsrestaurants and barscorner roombusiness tripwater taxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2010

I booked two rooms through Hotwire, so it was a fairly good value for the hotel. When we checked in, the front desk was kind enough to try to put our two rooms on the same floor, but they didn't have a second room available on the same floor just yet so we said we'd be happy to head to the first room while we waited for the second. Ultimately, they weren't able to get us in a second room on the same level, so on our way out for the evening we picked up a key to the room they were able to get us instead. We didn't enter the room until much later (~2am) after we had returned, and we were dismayed to find the second room unclean. One of the beds didn't look made (it looked like someone had moved the pillows and lied down on top of the made bed), and the towels in the bathroom were not as they should be. We went downstairs to ask for a new room, and the woman at the front desk was very rude. She was unable to find another room with two beds (understandable) and she didn't seem interested in helping us solve our problem (unacceptable). We asked if housekeeping could remake the bed with clean sheets, and she said there was no housekeeping. We asked to speak to a manager and she said he wouldn't be in until the morning. Finally, exhausted, we asked her to have clean sheets delivered to the room so that we could remake the bed ourselves. Grudgingly, she obliged. The next morning, we went to speak to the manager, only to discover that there was no manager on site (even though we had been told he'd be there). However, the woman at the desk was much friendlier and she made sure that our second room was comped. It's a shame this experience overshadowed an otherwise lovely stay at a well-located, well-appointed hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2010

There are some nice things about this hotel like the gym, housekeeping(just don't ask them anything cuz none of them speak English) and location. But the most important thing is the safety of my grandchild. First I stayed on the sixth floor above the cement.One screen was torn 3/4's of the way across, the other had no screen at all meaning my one year old could easily fall out. Because they messed up my reser, on the second day I moved to my requested room on the 12th floor. Guess what no screens. My grandson was looking out the window and decided to go around the pillar. He caught his little head between the pillar and window sill, children who are larger than him could get their whole body stuck. The pool is nice and clean but if your child is not 3ft. bring swimmies or they have to sit on the step only. There are no activities for the kids or playground equip.to play on, not even on the garden floor (looked like they were only growing mulch).The breakfasts were boring and no kids meals. The prices were pretty high,cost me 13.00 for one drink at night, no entertainment so why so high? Oh yeah the business center was nice...so if you are adults only it will be a good hotel for you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mombeege123
Reviewed 10 September 2010

This was our second time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. We chose to stay at this hotel again due to its location and costs. Though there are hotels that are closer to the Inner Harbor (where there is the most to do) the high costs of those hotels were enough to deter me from staying there. From Hilton Garden Inn, you are about a 15-20 minute walk to Fells Point and Inner Harbor, or a $5-7 taxi ride. Conveniently, there is a 24 hr CVS, and a Whole Foods around the corner of the hotel.

As for the hotel itself, it is an above average hotel. Nothing may particularly leave you in awe about this hotel, but it is definitely nicer than some hotels which I've paid more for. The room we stayed at is a standard room, but most importantly, I have no complaints about the room's cleanliness. The facilities and the complimentary wifi were the highlights of this hotel. I believe the gym is a privately owned gym but guests are allowed complimentary access; that is why it is much nicer than your typical hotel gyms.

Due to extra company this time, we booked a room with 2 beds instead of 1 King. We were slightly disappointed though that the rooms do not offer queen size double beds. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and look forward to it again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2010

Directions to the garage are wierd. Getting from the garage to the lobby is screwed up. Actually you dont know if you in Homewood Suite to Hilton Garden Inn- It does not say where you are - Good luck. At check in they stare at you - dont know how to greet and welcome a customer - who is bringing bread to their table -on and on- the valet rates just went up while I stayed there - surprise - the bathrooms are for midgets - yes I mean that. If you leave at note for housecleaning to leave one extra bag of coffee you wont get it - hush - they probably dont know how to read - or else - why would they not leave an extra bag of coffee? on and on I have stayed at better hotels same class with far superior service - the management dont know what's going on. I will go elsewhere next time. Try it you will be happier.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Parsid
Reviewed 24 August 2010

Due to the economy I can't travel like i used to or spend the money that I used to on my hotels. So when I had to come to Baltimore for some untidy family business (and my teenage daughter came with me), I tried to mix the situation with at least a nice place to stay near some sights. After doing my homework I chose the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor. Not only is it an excellent value with a lovely restaurant that offers a great breakfast, it's a great and safe location that is connected to a SUPERIOR GYM. The rooms are very comfortable with coffee machines, brand new bathrooms, great flat screen and FREE internet connection which no other hotel in the area offers. The staff is up to par with any 4 star hotel. Friendly, courteous, helpful and very professional. I wasn't thrilled that i had to pay twenty some dollars a night for parking but i was thrilled that the parking garage is connected to the hotel so you don't have to walk outside if you don't want to. The area is surrounded by boutiques, a movie theater, restaurants, little Italy and in walking distance to the shops at the Harbor.
I'm also a clean freak and find most hotels never live up to my standards. Other than the usual things that the housekeeping staff overlook like the tops of lamps that are layered in dust - I did like the white bed spreads. Usually hotels have some awful pattern to hide the over use. - but these crispy white bed spreads made me feel that they were clean and not hiding anything. The bathroom is brand new and really nice and the shampoo and creams were all Neutrogena which was fantastic. You have a choice of eco friendly pillows and there is coffee maker in the room (LOVE).
They are trying hard and it shows.
I would come back here even if I had the money to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family