“Interesting layout, boring standard mall fare”

Harborplace & The Gallery
Ranked #2 of 65 Shopping in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Harborplace & The Gallery is Charm City’s premiere shopping, dining and entertainment destination! Located at the heart of Baltimore’s famous Inner Harbor, you can browse through a variety of popular national retailers and locally inspired shops, satisfy hunger cravings at over 20 eateries or one of 10 delectable restaurants, and enjoy year-round entertainment. From concerts, street performers and special events to visiting ships and holiday fireworks, we’ve got something for everyone!
Saint Louis, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Interesting layout, boring standard mall fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

This mall is connected to the Renaissance hotel next door and is a tiered design connected with a series of escalators, that when viewed from the top can offer some interesting people watching. That's about where the intrigue ends as the rest of the place is standard mall fare that shouldn't appeal to anyone that has access to any kind of a larger mall.

I'm quite surprised this is rated as highly as it is given the lack of a truly unique expereience.

Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Usual Shopping Mall”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

My family and I passed this mall without realizing it is a mall. I thought it just a small shopping gallery connected to the next door's hotel. There weren't things that caught my eyes or made me to stop for a minute. Good location thought for parking our 4WD car and clean toilets. My rate on this mall is not so great because I didn't really browse or see through. We were there "by accident" looking for the entrance to get to the car park. Perhaps in my next visit there with plenty of time, I am sure I can give a better rate than this.

Visited May 2013
Warwick, Maryland, United States
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Huge Harbor Shopping areas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

I can't wait to visit again this season. I really enjoy the shopping and all of the food places. There's pretty much everything at one spot so most people enjoy this.

Woodbine, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“shopping”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

A lot of this place seems vacant. Mostly consisting of souveinier type shops that are over priced. I can really pass on visiting there again however, if you are from out of town you may want to pop in

1 Thank imwild
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

My husband & I had a great time @ the Harborplace this past weekend. Will definitely try & come back real soon !

Visited March 2013