“A great time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #48 of 1,997 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Established March 17, 1988, Pickles Pub is a longtime Baltimore tradition. The #1 place for sports fans to watch their favorite teams for 25 years. Here you'll find find a sports experience offering an atmosphere fun for families and friends to grab a bite to eat before or after Orioles or Ravens games. Pickles Pub's extensive menu offers a wide variety of quick snacks and full size meals including : Burgers, Specialty Sandwiches, Appetizers, and Hardy Salads. In keeping with our traditional American fare, we offer a list of local and craft brews to accompany any meal.
Oceanside, New York
“A great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

This past Sunday we were at this restaurant to attend a party .Everyone was very friendly .The food was great ,especially the fried pickles.

Visited August 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Good times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Good pre game atmosphere not too expensive. Had my first Natty Bo there. Not from the area but it was just like a bud light

Visited July 2014
“fraud, microwaved food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

First of all, I was eating alone, so not a lot of people at my table. Five minutes before the bar waitress decided to wonder over and get my order. I ordered the BBQ sandwich, and it was brought out by someone else. She brought me my drink but never came back to refill it. The BBQ was fresh out of the fridge to the microwave. If I wanted that I would have went to a quick-shop and fixed it myself. Now, to top everything else off, I get my credit card statement and the bar waitress added a $30.00 tip to my credit card. So my total was around $8-$9 (I ordered water), and she thought she deserved a $30.00 tip! I of coarse called AMEX and they are working on the dispute.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Pre-Game Here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

If you are looking for a spot to wet your whistle before an Orioles game, this is the place to be. Located right beside Camden Yards and with six dollar Natty Boh pitchers you couldn't ask for a better place to get ready for an O's game.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Clark, New Jersey
“Pre or Post game stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Pickles Pub is a good place to have some food and a beer before or after a game. They have a decent burgers and staff is friendly and the beer is always cold.

Visited June 2014