“An excellent addition to the harbor magic hotel group!”

Inn at Henderson's Wharf
Ranked #2 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I couldn't be more pleased with my recent stay at Hendersons Wharf Inn. The location In Fells Point is superb and just as convenient as the Admiral Fell hotel (another of my favorites). The service provided at the front desk by Kevin was excellent. My room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and well-stocked. The complimentary breakfast was full of delicious pastries, fresh fruit, etc. The coffee selection was very good. I could go on... I will definitely be booking my next stay in Baltimore at this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank OH4sure
Write a ReviewReviews (1,018)

Reviewed 29 July 2011

The hotel is in a great location on a quiet wharf near all the Fell's Point action. If you like to be able to walk to restaurants and bars, then this is the place for you. The staff was very accommodating and polite. The room was nicely decorated in what I'd call clubby-urban decor -- exposed brick, large, masculine furniture. Very clean. We looked out on the central courtyard, which was quiet and lovely. It would be a nice place to sit and sip the complimentary wine.

Downsides: We didn't find the bed particularly comfortable and breakfast did not live up to the reviews (it was a fine continental breakfast, but I was expecting something delicious). They also put a ~$10 charge on our bill for internet. We had not been forewarned that there was a charge for the internet. The hotel did take off the charge when we complained.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My husband & I stayed just one night at Henderson's Wharf to celebrate our anniversary. Even though it was the hottest day of the summer (105F), our room and the lobby were deliciously cool. Every staff member we met was friendly and outgoing. They circulated around the lobby to chat with every guest during the complementary happy hour and breakfast the next day. Free parking available from before check-in to well after check-out was a plus. The only suggestion I could make was that even though we weren't there to watch TV, the screen could have been a little bigger. I have since been told that larger TV's are being ordered for all the guest rooms. Plenty of places to eat and festive night life just a short walk away. Convenient water taxi to the Inner Harbor and other attractions.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My wife and I stayed here in April for the second time, and I do hope to return if we somehow travel to Baltimore. I don't have any major issue with the hotel, but also feel strongly that It shouldn't be rated as one of the top hotels in Baltimore. We just had too many small things that seemed inappropriate, from not being able to control the room temperature, to needing to reset their TV after a storm, to having laundry carts trundle through the breakfast area 8 times. The rooms are very nice and comfortable, and the location on the inner harbor is very interesting, especially with the boats that can take you around. I don't have any experience with the other hotels, I just find it hard to believe this is one of the best.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DBS17
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Great view from our room of the harbor. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. Great Japanese restaurant around the corner. Short water taxi to aquarium. Great spot, very quiet. The only thing that would have made it perfect was a pool at the inn. They did offer a free pass to a gym 7 blocks away from the hotel with a few pools.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2011

A really nice hotel at the waterfront. Spatious rooms with free WiFi, a welcome bottle of wine and very friendly staff. Breakfast could be improved though.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2011

The Henderson's Wharf Inn was absolutely wonderful. The hotel staff were extremely friendly, especially Ray the frontdesk clerk. The hotel sits right on the harbor and the views are very nice! The hotel room was very inviting, roomy, and I can not rave about the comfort of the beds. Most comfortable beds I have slept in. The harbor view was also nice to wake up and sit and have a cup of coffee. The continental breakfast -exceptional. There was fresh fruit, watermelon, honeydew, cranberries, rasberries to name a few. To many nice items to list, but was by far the best continental breakfast I had. The hotel also is close to inner harbor, however just far away enough to really enjoy PEACE AND QUIET!!. Well worth the money, and time to stay here. We look forward to returning very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They offer a shuttle service for $9 a day per room. Another bonus in my book they took us basically anywhere and everywhere within the inner harbor. Cant beat it.

Room Tip: I booked through expedia.com