“Typical "Business" hotel”

Ranked #31 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Brooklyn, New York
“Typical "Business" hotel”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

One night stay for a conference at the hotel. Lobby is huge and the check in was a breeze. Parking right under the hotel with elevator access. The room was big, clean and very nice. Had a "hallway" which was weird. As I booked with a 4 hour advance the price was a typical rate for this type of hotel. Location for my purpose was perfect. Would reccommend to friends and collagues no problem.

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for choosing The Hilton Baltimore Hotel, during your recent trip on business to the Balto area. I am glad to see you enjoyed our facilities and hotel guestrooms. We appreciate you sharing this positive feedback with our hotel team, as well as prospective guests. I want to thank you again for your time, as well as your valued feedback. I hope to see you again when you travels bring you back to the Baltimore area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (574)
  • Korean first
United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Baltimore (I was there on business). The hotel was clean and elegant, had everything I needed for my trip. My room had a view into the ballpark (Camden) which was really cool. If I had come a month later, I would be in my glory as a baseball fan. The location was great if you are traveling to sight-see, pretty close to all the things you want to go look at.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Hilton Baltimore experience. We hope you can visit us again during baseball season and enjoy the awesome view from our Camden Yard rooms.

Best Regards.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 11 March 2014

First and foremost, Jasmine entirely made our trip. She hands down is the most customer-friendly employee we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. We would come back solely based on the fact that she offered such fantastic service.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the ballpark are rather amazing
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and taking the time to recognize Jasmine during your stay at the Hilton Baltimore. We know she will appreciate your comments and acknowledging her hospitality efforts personally. Each of our staff members has a unique personality that they bring to our team, which makes our hotel full of memorable experiences. It would be a pleasure to serve you again soon.
penelope1976
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here for a conference last week. I can't really say anything bad my experience. The rooms were very clean, the rooms that held the conference were nice, the provided food was great.. Just a great place to stay, especially if you are in town for a conference.

I would definitely choose this hotel again if I return to Baltimore.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the Hilton Baltimore hotel and conference facilities to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Regards.
Yorktown, Virginia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel was very clean, the decor was beautiful, and the hotel is withing a few blocks of everything. The staff was wonderful. They always had a smile and truly made us feel as though we were welcomed. I couldn't have changed a thing to make our visit better.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are thankful that you chose to stay with us and appreciate the feedback. Thank you for recognizing our professional and friendly staff.

We hope to serve you again in the near future.
Montgomery, Texas
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Hilton Baltimore is one of the newer properties in the area. Nice size rooms and for the most part clean, but I did experience some issues with staff. First of all the hotel was going to be sold out when I checked in and they only had 2 people checking in guests. I am a Hilton Hhonors member and there was no one checking in individuals with this designation. No one offered to take my bags to my room. This is NOT the first time this has happened. I have stayed at this hotel previously (when it first opened) and was told they were working on staffing issues. Fast forward two years and still no one to assist. Room was spacious and for the most part clean. Upon further inspection, however, it needed a thorough dusting!! Nice towels in bathroom and bathroom products are nice. Have to pay for Wi-Fi (PER ITEM UITILIZED)! You pay for your computer, hand held device, etc. That can get costly. $38 for soup and salad room service. YIKES. Walking to the Harbor there are some nice restaurants but pretty touristy. Venture out to Little Italy and you're in for some great food!

Room Tip: Ask for a room higher up (that faces Camden Yard... the baseball field). Can get a pretty good view...
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely appreciate the comments. I already shared your feedback with the appropriate department heads and will share your comments with the rest of the team and review what our expectations are regarding guest service. I apologize that you encountered these inconveniences.The team of the Hilton Baltimore strives to provide only the highest in quality customer service and in your case, we did not measure up to your expectations.
We do hope that you give us the opportunity to welcome you should your travels take you to the Baltimore area in the near future, as I would like to ensure that we show to you that we are indeed capable of delivering the level of service that you have come to expect from a Hilton hotel.
With sincere apologies,
Ronkonkoma, New York
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I called the day before I was scheduled to attend a conference, I spoke with Deborah. She was very patience with me. I had three confirmations for her to look up. She found them all, confirmed I was registered and helped me meet all my needs with the room for myself and for my friends that were arriving on the next day.

The people at the front desk were helpful as well and friendly.

Also the woman who cleaned our room was kind and saw to my needs, extra shampoo etc. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the inner harbor area.

Room Tip: a room near the elevator is wonderful, especially at a conference. The is just so much time in betw...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review of our hotel. It truly sounds like you had a terrific time staying with us and really enjoyed our property. We appreciate you taking the time to share such positive feedback about Deborah and your room attendant, which I will be sure to share with the rest of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back again.