“Great Location”
Review of Hilton Baltimore

Hilton Baltimore
Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was attending a conference so I spent a lot of time in and around the hotel. The room was comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. There was only one restaurant in the hotel, which wasn't enough for a crowded hotel (when people don't have the time to head outside). I would have also liked some type of coffee shop in the hotel. A short walk to the Inner Harbor, its attractions, and restaurants. Easy access on and off the highway into and out of the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Florian K, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate all your remarks regarding your visit. We are delighted you had such a great experience. I cannot agree with you more as our location is very convenient to Orioles Park at Camden Yards, 1st Mariner Arena, the Light Rail - serving Thurgood Marshall/BWI Airport, M&T Bank (Home of the Baltimore Ravens), University of Maryland Medical Center as well as many other attractions, businesses and nightlife in Baltimore. We are also the only hotel connected by an enclosed, temperature controlled sky bridge to the Baltimore Convention Center.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have been trying to plan a meeting with the Hilton Baltimore since the end of January. The sales staff was extremely helpful and finalized my meeting contract in a timely manner. As soon as the sales rep handed me over to the event staff, all help came to a dead stop. I have called every single event manager in the hotel at least 3 times a week for the past two weeks and have heard nothing back. I have yet to receive confirmation if the 30+ guests I have scheduled to arrive next week have a hotel room to stay in. I am extremely disappointed and quite stressed that this entire trip will be a bust.

I plan LOTS of meetings and this has been the worst service I have ever deal with. I do not recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank Beth L

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The Hilton was our primary hotel for a conference I just attended. We were located on the 17th floor. A tip to all those going to a large conference, NEVER get an upper floor. Every time I wanted to get to my room it took a very long time and multiple stops along the way. The hotel was beautiful but I was a little disappointed with the limited food choices in the hotel. The staff was terrific and our room was a good size and nicely decorated, The bed was comfortable the rooms were quite. Nice hotel especially if you are going to see a ball game!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Florian K, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are glad that you liked our convenient location and that your room was comfy and spacious. We are thrilled your room met your expectations! We apologize for the time it took to get an elevator and the number of stops it made. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Don't plan on getting into your room before 6pm, If you need to get into your room to change or drop off your luggage , you will probably have to make other arrangements. We were held up because the group that had our rooms the night before received late check out, which backed up our time to get in.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are thankful that you chose to stay with us and appreciate the feedback. I will review your comments with our staff regarding group departures and check in times. Once again, we thank you for your time. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we will take your comments into consideration as we continually work to improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to Baltimore.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and 1 year old son accompanied me on this business trip. We stayed 4 nights 5 days. Our room was not serviced by housekeeping AT ALL on day 4. Our sheets were never changed despite requesting them to be changed on the 3rd day (per hotel policy). Our toiletries were repeatedly not replenished and our tissues ran out and were not replenished - we had to call to ask for them to be replenished. We also had to repeatedly ask for additional towels each day despite having requested this upon check in. On the 4th day we were given 2 shampoos and no conditioner. Our glasses were never cleaned/changed during our 5 day stay. The disposable coffee cups were not replenished on day 4. Our room was never vacuumed during our 5 day stay. The hallway was never vacuumed in the 5 days we were there. I know both our room and hallway were never vacuumed because my 1 year old is walking/crawling everywhere and I noticed large crumbs in the hallway when we first arrived that were still there when we checked out. And in our room our son was walking/crawling all over the floor and the same crumbs/random pieces of things were never vacuumed up. When we called to report the above, we received unsatisfactory customer service - the woman was somewhat rude as if we were putting her out and she hung up on us without saying goodbye. This was the worst hotel stay we have ever had because of the awful housekeeping experience.

2  Thank Jennifer M

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We’re sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. Dirty rooms are not typical at our hotel, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We have discussed this with our staff and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards.
We do hope that you give us the opportunity to welcome you should your travels take you to the Baltimore area in the near future, as I would like to ensure that we show to you that we are indeed capable of delivering the level of service that you have come to expect from a Hilton hotel.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The hotel is located in a great location. I was in town on business and the hotel was near great restaurants. The staff were friendly and welcoming. This is a great location if you are traveling on business or pleasure. The ballpark (Camden Yards) is next door and many rooms have a ballpark view!

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review about our hotel. We are glad you found our hotel to be centrally located for your stay! We hope you were able to explore Charm City, and take advantage of the nearby shopping, restaurants and attractions. Thanks again for your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Very nice big convention hotel. Easy to get lost but staff always willing to help. Dont expect refrigerador or mini bar in the rooms. The inner harbor is a short walk from the hotel. Overall a good stay

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Jacta12

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our worderful location. We hope to see you again when next in "Charm City".

Best Regards.