“Outstanding service!”
Review of Hilton Baltimore

Hilton Baltimore
Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel during a very busy convention and game day weekend and couldn't have been more impressed with how efficient and friendly the staff was at this hotel. The location is amazing and the service is even better. Definitely the Hilton Baltimore is the hotel of choice when visiting Baltimore!

Room Tip: Ask for a ball park view!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lovetotravel0115
Florian K, Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for a great review of your stay. We appreciate the great acknowledgement of our staff and do indeed look forward to your next visit. Have a great week.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed one night in July with a party of 25. Service was excellent. Room was nice. Bathroom nice. Front desk staff was very friendly and attentive. Lobby is lovely. Bar in the lobby was small but worked for our group. Open to the lobby so no privacy. Lobby is all glass walls. Lovely. This hotel is located directly across a cobblestone street from Camden Yards and within walking distance of M&T Bank Stadium. Just a few blocks from Inner Harbor. Conference facility attached to the hotel was very nice. Catering service was very good. Employees were incredibly attentive and appropriate. Food was very good. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jackiepaddy

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to read about your beautiful stay and its convenience and location for your Baltimore visit. If your travels bring you back to the Baltimore area, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything we could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We arrived on Friday morning and departed on Sunday morning. I am very happy that we chose this Hilton. The furniture in the room looked brand new. I like how they have a rolling table that fits underneath the desk. That table is perfect for If you need extra work space or a table to eat at yet when it is not needed, it rolls under the desk so it doesn't take up any room space.

There are 3 lobby computers with internet access. It is not conducive to working on business because the lobby can get noisy. I used the computers throughout the weekend and never had to wait for one to to become available.

The air conditioning was plentiful. I have to say I have never been in a hotel that cools their hallways as much as this hotel does. I felt sorry for anyone coming up from the pool. I don't think the hallways could have been a degree about 50 degrees. Burrrr.....

All of the staff I interacted with were friendly and patient.

Location was excellent for us.The Orange circular (free) bus stops in front of the hotel. The hotel is connected to the Convention center by an enclosed walk way on the 2nd floor.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read your review as I think you captured the excitement of our location and what makes the Hilton Baltimore so special. We do hope that you will return to the Hilton Baltimore in the future.

Regards.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed here for a conference. Great rooms and views of the ballpark. The thing I don't get is there is only 6 elevators for the guest room floors. It makes it very tough to stick to scheduled meetings when you wait for 10-15 minutes each way for an elevator. This was the case throughout the whole stay. I understand when conferences and conventions are going on its crowded (there was a much larger convention there than ours). Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful, Kendall was the one gals name when I checked in. The parking service is a little sketchy. They couldn't find my car for a while, so had to wait about 30 minutes for them to search for it while everyone else's car came around in under 5 min. Then they wouldn't charge the parking to our room they made us go to the front desk and then bring a receipt back, never seen that at any hotel before. Overall a good stay but feel there is some fine tuning that could make the operations (parking, elevators) go a little smoother.

Room Tip: Ballpark view if you're ok w an up charge.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to learn of the various opportunities where we were lacking. Though I’m very happy to hear you enjoyed your interaction with our team members. We hope we have an opportunity to serve you again the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have been going here for the past several years for the annual anime convention. Each time, they have been wonderful and try as hard as they can. It's super busy and they have patience! They try their hardest to accommodate their guests which is fantastic service. The rooms are super clean and comfortable. It's so useful to be able to walk over to the BCCC with ease. Glad to always work with them.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am always appreciative when a guest truly takes the time to write such an lovely review. It is our guest’s valuable feedback that is most important and, sincerely, I thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to review our hotel.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

If you need to be close to the convention center, this hotel is good. Ask for a room overlooking Camden Yards, otherwise the views aren't so hot. The furnishings were a bit scratched up and the carpet in my room needed to be replaced or perhaps a good shampooing. The staff was just so-so. In fact, one morning my room service breakfast was delivered by a woman who didn't even offer a "good morning" but rather proceeded to explain that the tip was NOT included despite what the room service menu indicated. Tips by intimidation just don't work for me, ya know? It's not true, by the way, tips are included in most room service charges, sometimes called "service charges" or simply a gratuity. Always ask! The hotel restaurant is pretty good for a quick bite. Overall, I'm not sure I'd stay here if it weren't for business. Baltimore is just not that safe a town. Yet.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to know that on this occasion that we did not meet your expectations for a flawless In Room dining experience and for this I offer my sincerest apologies. I will forward the feedback to our Food and Beverage department.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

There is no better place to stay downtown when going to a Ravens or Orioles game. The club floor is especially important to try to get, as the lounge is well-stocked and the staff is very friendly. The restaurants I would skip - too many better places within walking distance.

Room Tip: Make sure to get the club floor, if possible. Also - the rooms with balcony views of Camden Yards a...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ebrotman

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to read about your beautiful stay and its convenience and location for your Baltimore sports visit. If your travels bring you back to Charm City, we will look forward to your return. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact us.