“Pleasantly surprised!!!”
Review of Hilton Baltimore

Hilton Baltimore
Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I was a little worried about staying here after reading some of the negative reviews on Tripadvisor, but we were very happy with our stay. Check-in was fast and efficient and we were even able to check in early at noon at which we were very happy with. The room was a nice size and very clean with ample storage space. Great view of the ballpark. Found all the staff to be friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Greg B, General Manager at Hilton Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. I am glad to hear that even after reading our reviews that you still decided to give us a chance and that we did not disappoint you. We are glad that you enjoyed our location and our proximity to Camden Yards.I appreciate the great acknowledgement of our staff and do indeed look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Baltimore

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The smoke detector in my room flashed all night and all day, who wants to sleep with that? I've stayed at other Hilton Hotels and they either have the smoke detector in the hallway where you can't seem them flash all the time, or they don't flash. The staff gave me tape to cover the lights it was so distracting. Too bad the tape was white so the light still shone through (black tape would have probably worked much better)! Also, one day they did not clean the room at all. We had to ask for extra towels to shower with, and they delivered them so late we already had gotten some from the maid cart down the hall. The t.v. reception was poor, the satellite kept going in and out, but they did refund the money for the movie we tried to rent, so that was good. The vending machines were out of water all weekend and only excepted credit cards. The view from my room on the twelve floor was good - it looked out on to the ball park. The room was quiet and the AC worked very well.

Room Tip: Pick a higher floor room with a view of the ballpark.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, we sincerely apologize. I am glad we were able to make it right for you. if your travels bring you to our area again, I hope you choose us.
Sincerely

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel for 5 nights for a convention. The front desk staff were really friendly and pleasant. They gave me a Camden Yards view room and it was spectacular. I can also see the Ravens stadium and they had a practice even on my last night. The fireworks were spectacular.

The room was very comfortable. I was in meeting for 4 days and it was really easy/direct access to the convention center from the hotel. Although the weather was very comfortable in late July, but the bridge to the convention center was very convenient. I can even run to my hotel room for short naps in between meetings.

It was also a short walk to the Inner Harbor with direct access from the Convention Center.

We also had an event at the Camden Yards on my 2nd night, and it was just a 3 minute walk to the ball park.

Food was also very good. I ordered room service one night, and the steak was well cooked.

Overall, my experience was very good and I will stay in this Hilton again on my next trip to Baltimore.

Room Tip: If you ask for a ball park view room, they will charge you. I didn't ask for it and was just ver...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Baltimore and for providing us with a review of your stay. We appreciate the great acknowledgement of our staff and are glad we were so convenient for you during your travels. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The good news, is that the weather cooperated and wasn't unbearable. The hotel was next to the convention center which was why we were there. The location wasn't bad. Great if you are a baseball fan which I wasn't. Close enough for me to get a nice jog along the harbor. But otherwise, the hotel is a bit out of the heart of things. The room was typical for its genre. It was moderately clean - but I am a neat nick and noticed that they didn't clean in the corners of the bathroom. Which I dealt with by pulling out a wet wipe and doing it myself.

Room Tip: If you are a baseball fan, you can get a room looking into the stadium.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, we sincerely apologize. We do hope that you can give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our hotel if your travels bring you to our area again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Terrific location – right next to Camden Yards, and in fact, you can see the entire stadium from a private deck on the 4th floor. Seems like a pretty new hotel, with clean, well-appointed rooms and a friendly staff. We really enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have a view of Camden Yards – ask for one if you can!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for writing a review about your Hilton Baltimore experience. We are glad that you enjoyed our location and our proximity to Camden Yards. .If your travels bring you back to Baltimore, we will look forward to your return.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The rooms were clean, the location to the ball park excellent! Take note of the $40 price to valet park your car and stay away from the overpriced breakfast that was mediocre at best. Check in was easy as was check out. We went down for a baseball game and after the game there was quite a wait to get on the elevator to go up to our room. Would have stayed at the bar area for a drink but that too was over crowded. If you're looking for a clean room right next to the ball park, the Hilton is a good choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Harold B

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for writing a review about your Hilton Baltimore experience. We are glad that you enjoyed our location and our proximity to Camden Yards. Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. .If your travels bring you back to Baltimore, we will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The check-in service was extremely fast and the staff very courteous and helpful. During our stay, staff made sure we were very comfortable and our needs were met. Check out was very easy and fast. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us about your recent stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel and our staff made you feel at home. It sounds like you had a positive stay overall and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!