Just stayed here over the weekend so the experience is fresh in my mind. Let's see if I can add value.
1) The good:
- Location, location, location!!!
- The lobby is very hip and I loved the feel of the atrium. All rooms are entered from the main corridor.
- Attached to the hotel are two excellent restaurants.
- My room: I stayed in room 309. It had very high ceilings and was larger than most hotel rooms. I loved the decor and the view was amazing!!!. My suggestion is to ask for a harbor view room on the third floor.
- Check out is 12PM. For a vacationer that was a plus.
- If you valet park your car, they will let you load your bags into the car and then keep your car parked in valet until you are ready to leave for the day. This was an amazing perk; but something I would expect for $38 per day parking.
2) The not so good:
- We had to wait until 4PM to check into our room on a Sunday and were not allowed into our room even 1 minute earlier. The way this hotel keeps your luggage and personal belongings while you wait for your room is not very organized and is not that secure since the luggage is behind the desk but left out in the open. This is an accident waiting to happen.
- We stayed two nights and they forgot to clean our room. At least they gave us free breakfast as a way of saying sorry. However, management must address this problem since I read that others have also had a problem with housekeeping.
Would I stay here again? Absolutely.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier 5 Baltimore
- Hotel Pier 5
- Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore