We stayed here for one night prior to our cruise. I had booked this hotel about a month in advance and I booked the Park and Cruise package that allowed for parking for the duration of our cruise plus a shuttle transport to and from the Port.
When I booked this hotel I was told that the order for the shuttle goes according to when you check-in to the hotel so we drove straight through from Illinois to Baltimore in one day so that we could get put on the first shuttle to the Port of Baltimore. Well we arrived at the hotel we were told that the order for the shuttle goes according to who checks out first in the morning. We were told that we would need to check out of our room and wait in the lobby with all of our bags in order to be put on the list for the shuttle.
I hate being told one thing on the phone only to arrive to learn that the policy is completely different. The manager on duty was Mindy or Mandy (something like that)....she was extremely rude to my dad and I.
The hotel room was very comfortable....nice beds and a nice shower. I like that the shower and toilet were separate from the sink/vanity area. I liked that the hotel room had a couch and a chair as well.
It was a comfy room but the personality and attitude of management needs to improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS BWI Airport North Inn & Suites. Fully renovated in 2014 and located just minutes from the Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), we are convenient to restaurants, major conference facilities and the Arundel Mills(R) Mall, featuring world class shopping. Whether here for business in conjunction with one of the area Fortune 500 companies or any of the other businesses in the area, or here to day trip and visit the sites of Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, DC rest assured you have chosen a convenient location close to all. Our free 24 hour shuttle is pleased to take you to the BWI Airport and Light Rail station. Our spacious rooms offer one king or two queen beds, all are non-smoking, include a refrigerator and a 32-inch LCD TV. Why not pamper yourself and ask about one of our larger suites with upgraded amenities? Of course, whichever sleeping option you choose, your room will include free wireless high-speed Internet and a full hot breakfast is complimentary and available to get you a good start to the day. With over 1,700 square feet of meeting room space and an expert staff on hand, plan your meeting, wedding or social or business event, worry-free. Audio visual equipment and personalized service are all things you should expect when planning an event with us. From our 24-hour business area, to our gift shop and fitness center, we are here to serve you and ensure a positive experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Airport
- Sleep Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn Airport
- Sleep Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Sleep Inn