McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, View, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Eastern Avenue
Transit: Water taxi
Description: McCormick & Schmick's prepares fresh seafood in a traditional manner with a contemporary twist. Entering our traditional-style restaurant is like being transported to an earlier age. The hand-crafted walnut wood, beveled and stained glass create a warm, sophisticated atmosphere of a private club. "Inviting dining rooms with their superb waterfront views will immediately put you in the mood for treasures of the sea....The deep selection will have you agonizing over choices" - Baltimore Magazine, April 2000 McCormick & Schmicks guarantees reservations for indoor dining only. Specific seating requests will be honored based upon availability. Outdoor seating is done on a first come, first serve basis.
“Location”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The biggest thing going for this place is location! We went here before a Pier 6 concert. As we were dining I thought we could have eaten outside while the concert was going on and just heard it while we ate. The Happy Hour here was a great deal. Come before your reservation and have your reduced price appetizer and cocktail in the bar first! The food was good enough but the service was SLOW.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
palos heights
“Eating in the dark??”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

On a gorgeous summer night we decided to make reservations on the outside patio for dinner. Our waitress wasn't even close to being a waitress. We could not believe that when the sun went down no candles were lit, even though there were some on the table. Or the lighting worked on the patio, when I asked I was told it would not help anyway, what an attitude!! They were still seating people in the dark, I was very disappointed, won't go back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank deby p
“Overpriced and food wasn't great”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

While the prices were really high, the quality of the food was OK. Dishes were a bit cold when they were delivered.

Visited July 2014
Leesburg, Virginia
“Beat the pants off Ruth's Chris”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I went here for the first time for an anniversary dinner and we will certainly be going back! The crab dip is a definite must, perfectly blended and served with FRESH pita bread. Drinks were outstanding, I sampled a few of their cocktails and enjoyed each. My wife absolutely loved their strawberry and basil drink. For the main course I had some amazingly seasoned swordfish and my wife had a whole lobster. Our server was kind enough to ask if my wife would like the lobster opened for her (not their standard practice). If I had to give it a strike it would be for lack of shading on their patio, which gets quite a lot of direct sun. Definitely give it a try, I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank xIrishEaglex
Gulf Shores, Alabama, Usa
“Whether in Boston, Seattle or Baltimore...great!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Food was excellent..the prices for the location ( Inner Harbor) was great. I had the 5 shrimp wrapped in bacon with Mexican corn and onion rings...$13.99 plus a large micro brew $6.95. With tip, $25.00. You cannot go wrong...McCormick & Schmidt's is the best.
Retired Delta crew member that's always looking for good food but not over expensive.

Visited July 2014