“Super fun!”

Urban Pirates
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Baltimore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Urban Pirates is Baltimore's Swashbuckling Adventure aboard the Pirate Ship Fearless. Offering daily Family Adventure Cruises, Adult 'Bring Your Own Grog' Adventures, Birthday Parties for all ages, Charters for all occasions and much more! Sailing Baltimore's Inner Harbor out of historic Fells Point, climb aboard for and adventure sure to bring out your inner pirate with songs, dances, blasting water cannons, and of course TREASURE. Aaargh!Reservations Required.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
“Super fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Took a BYOG cruise on a Friday evening. Crew is great and their characters are funny and keep things energized. Not too strict about anything. Just a really good time.

• Arabic first
“Ahoy, pirates!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were a group of 5 on the adult BYOG cruise. We had a blast! It was fun, and a friendly atmosphere where we felt comfortable commiserating with our fellow passengers and the crew. I love that they dress you up, give you tattoos, and get you comfortably into character. An engaging and fun way to start a pub crawl around Fells Point!

Maryland, United States
“Never a dull moment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

My five-year-old and three-year-old had a blast...and so did their mom!! Entertainment the whole time - lots of smiles, laughter, and completely interactive. My daughter was sad that she couldn't remember all the words to the 'Pirate prayer' (aka Pirate Oath) so she could turn her grandparents into "true" Pirates - hahaha. I would recommend this for kids of ANY age - the activities were appropriate for everyone, and the crew had the adults laughing too. Even the souviners/add-ons were nicely priced. We'll be back to do this again! Thanks so much for a fantastic adventure!

West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great adventure for the kids.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

I took my 5yr old grandkids and the loved it.They are talking like pirates and wearing their eye patches as I am writing this.The staff does a great job.I liked the fact that they sold bottled water for a $1 instead of charging an arm and leg.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Aarrgggg you scallywaggers landlubbers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

My friends and I had such a blast on this adventure 2 years ago that we decided to do it again!!
Great fun as a pirate on the Fearless ship in Baltimore Fells Point, got to see a beautiful sunset on the water. As beautiful as it was, I would've preferred to go at the 8pm sailing just to experience it with the nighttime air. But the groupon I had purchased had limitations on when to sail. But that won't stop me from sailing the B'more seas again if given the opportunity. Crewmembers are great and really get into the parts.

Visited September 2013